Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: New to Couponing

1. Regular Member
    Blog Entries

Smile New to Couponing

Advertisements
    Hi there everyone,
    i just started clipping coupons and was wondering if anyone was in Norfolk VA and was very informed of where to go for the best deals and when and what stores do double days and what not. i would truly appreciate it thanks so much guys
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Farm Fresh doubles every day. But on Wednesdays they double a coupon that is $1. Plus that is when they come out with their new sales. They will take 2 like item coupons but no more than 20 total coupons to double. After 20 and all coupon are face value. Their ad is available online so if you haven't gotten the new one yet you can go online and plan your trip. Harris Teeter also doubles a coupon up to $0.99 (or $1.98 after it was doubled). They will double up to 3 like coupons but no more than 20 total. They also have an e-Vic card that you can load coupons on and will get your membership discounts/sales. Both of these places will have days they double higher amounts or will triple. They will announce when a few days to a week prior. If you're on Facebook, A Frugal Chick, is awesome. She and I have a mutual friend and she taught our FRG about couponing. Both of these stores have their coupon policy on line and are more indepth than I listed. I just tried to highlight what I think is most important.
  3. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    awesome thanks so much, i tried to fine the part where they schedule their double coupon info and couldnt find it .but this helps out allot. and someone had told me that the commissary accepts expired is that true?
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    No, the commissaries here won't accept expired coupons. If you scroll all the way down on Harris Teeter's home page there will be a section called Customer Service. Under that is a section that says coupon policy. That will have all of their info. For Farm Fresh scroll all the way to the bottom and there will be a section that says Customer Service (it is at the very bottom on the left-if you're looking at the screen). Once you select that a page will come up and there is a tab you can select that says coupon policy. It takes a few steps and can be confusing to get there.