Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ibotta!

1. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Advertisements
    Oh and you posted it on my FB status, too! Haha! Well then you definitely win!

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by El Trina Fantastica View Post
    Someone else just recommended this to me today but I will sign up under you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Trina Fantastica View Post
    Oh and you posted it on my FB status, too! Haha! Well then you definitely win!
    A little over eager I suppose, but one more sign up gets me my next bonus! At the end of tonight a lot of the bonuses reset and some coupons will expire, but that just means it's the best time to sign up! Glad I could be your Pikachu hahaha.

Oh! And make sure to keep your referral link once you sign up, and let me know so I can take my link off your status and you can get referrals through your link
  3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Will do. I am excited! Anything that makes is easier and gives me more I am exited about. I hope I am not biting off more than I can chew here! Couponing is completely foreign territory to me but I really want to get good at it!

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Oh it's definitely a lot of work, but if you can get a routine it's totally worth it! I fell off the bandwagon for a while but now seeing how much this little guy is costing us I need to get back in the game! I actually have a stack of store ads and my coupons waiting for me on the couch but I'm avoiding them Just take your time and don't take on too much information at once, that was my downfall when I first started because it got too overwhelming!
  5. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

I can DEFINITELY see how it could get overwhelming. My cousin works for the site Coupon Sense and I know that it does a lot of the work for you so I may sign up for the free trial there and pick her brain about it and see if she will teach me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12