Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So. I'm looking for blogs about couponing

1. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries

So. I'm looking for blogs about couponing

Advertisements
    and not having a ton of luck. I think I Just don't really know what to look for.

I have been using coupons.com, but I also want to make the most of my money and use them at stores that already have deals on those certain items like the coupon queens! But I'm not having much luck finding any websites/blogs that list that information.

Can anyone help? Does anyone have any expertise or advice in this area?
  2. Senior Member
    Try couponmom.com for learning what sales are happening where and when to purchase certain items. The website is a little 'busy' so it takes a few minutes to learn to navigate, but once you do it's great! I search by my state and then whatever grocery store I plan to use. Make sure you read the top once you click on the grocery store, she's located in NC I think so sometimes rules are a little different state by state (like how often they double coupons, etc).

Then, try coupondede.com for buying coupons if you decide to go that route. I was doing that very often until DH and I went LD. It's great, you only have to have a $5 minimum and they come very quickly. Most coupons are 3 cents all the way up to 50 cents if it's a huge coupon (like a few item, etc). That's the way the majority of those ladies on the couponing shows build up their stockpile.

I hope this helps!
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  3. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    Thanks!
  4. Regular Member
    I actually just started diving into the whole couponing thing myself. So far most blog sites recommend coupons.com, redplum and smartsource. If you sign up for proctor & gamble you can get coupons once per quarter I think and they also put out coupons once a month in the newspaper. Some sites ive been following lately: Penny pinchin mom, krazy coupon lady, hip2save and a handful of others (sorry, on my kindle so I don't have them bookmarked here). If you have a Target nearby their website also has coupons. Hope this helps!
  5. Senior Member
    Didn't see this back when you posted it!

Your best bet is to find a couponing blog specific to your area. Try doing some googling by putting in your city or local stores you frequent with "coupon blog" in the search. I've found one really good one for my area, but it took a little bit of searching.

Couponmom.com is ok, but they often miss some of the really good deals.
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  6. Senior Member
    There are a lot of different sites that will post deals that they find and coupons to go with it. One I follow is Mojosavings.com | Your source for the most current coupons, free samples, deals and savings.Mojosavings.com | Your source for the most current coupons, free samples, deals and savings.. They also have a Facebook page and group.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

8. Senior Member
    I follow a lot of pages on Facebook as well as blogs. I am not a coupon expert, but, I have found a lot of good deals from links posted on Facebook or in a blog.

There are a LOT of blogs and pages out there.

Some of my favorites are Fabulessly Frugal (they generally have an ad-listing for grocery stores), Budget Savvy Diva, and My Military Mommy.

It's overwhelming at times because some of the deals posted/coupons listed aren't relevant to us, but, it's a great source of information.
  9. Senior Member
  10. Senior Member
    This one is pretty awesome, too!

Southern Savers

My blog: Life, Love, and Lesson Plans My Wedding Blog: Operation: Becoming Mrs. B

I *Kayla*! She's the best wifey and friend in the world
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast