Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Couponers! Question

1. Senior Member

Couponers! Question

Advertisements
    I was wondering what everyone's strategies are for the massive amount of coupons that expire at the end of the month.

Right now I try to go through my coupons every week and pull out the ones that are expiring within the next week, separate them into stuff I might want and stuff I don't want, then see if I can use them. Of course, for the end of the month, there is always a massive amount. This results in a 2+ hour shopping trip with DB and I going up and down every aisle looking to see if the expiring coupons are a good deal or not.

So anyone else have a better way?
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  2. Banned
    Banned
    I usually try to get as many good deals as possibly and then I send them to Japan for the ladies over there to use. They are allowed to use them up to 6 months after the exp on the bases there.
  3. Senior Member
    Send them to me We can use coupons 6 months after the expiration date so I don't have a system, rarely do I ever get to a point where I have to use them or lose them.

ETA: just realized this is an old thread