Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Joann's Coupon Policy

1. Senior Member

Joann's Coupon Policy

Advertisements
    Does anyone know the policy for using coupons in the store? I get mailed coupons all the time and I'm curious if I can use more than one during a shopping trip. I know that online you can only use one. And I looked on their website and didn't find the answer I was looking for.
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

If I'm not mistaken, you can only use one per transaction. They do make an exception for the 15% teachers & homeschoolers discount though.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. Senior Member
    You are allowed to use more than one per transaction, but they have to be for separate items, you can't stack them. You also can't use a % off one item along with % off total purchase.

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, you can only use one per transaction. They do make an exception for the 15% teachers & homeschoolers discount though.
    I didn't know about the teacher discount. I guess I have something to look forward to when I become a teacher
    Quote Originally Posted by glg_girl View Post
    You are allowed to use more than one per transaction, but they have to be for separate items, you can't stack them. You also can't use a % off one item along with % off total purchase.
    Thanks I hope that's true. I'll have to ask someone who works there to double check.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have used two per transaction, but they have to have unique bar codes. I have been able to use an internet coupon from my smart phone and a mailed coupon at the same time.
  6. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Quote Originally Posted by LynnAFWife View Post
    I have used two per transaction, but they have to have unique bar codes. I have been able to use an internet coupon from my smart phone and a mailed coupon at the same time.
    See, that's a good deal... I will have to try again. I haven't tried I'm a couple of years.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  7. Senior Member
    When I worked there a few years ago, (actually, back in high school so lots of years ago so it may have changed) we did one coupon per transaction. I worked the cutting counter so that meant making the fabric cuttings into several different tickets. They did take Michael's coupons though, so you could use one JoAnn coupon and one Michaels. Best bet is probably to call the store and ask!
  8. Friendly Neighborhood Fabric Pimp
    Friendly Neighborhood Fabric Pimp
    i just used 2 the other day for fabric on top of their already sale prices. it was a nice chunk like $10