Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Couponing Overseas?!?

1. Regular Member
    Blog Entries

Wow Couponing Overseas?!?

Advertisements
    I'm headed to Europe and love my coupons. Now I have a handle after a year of couponing in the states, I'm about to get smacked upside the head on couponing overseas and would love your How To's. I know I will not have my stores to go shop in, but what about using coupons online? How to get coupons to me? How long are expired coupons useful in a on base store? Is this rule still even in affect that we can use expired coupons?

Just when I thought couponing in Alaska was crazy, I get to go to a much more limited selection.

ONE BIG QUESTION: SHOULD I STOCK UP ON ANYTHING BEFORE GOING TO EUROPE?!?
  2. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    You won't be able to move with food and there isn't much storage in England homes do stocking up wont help.
    At the commissary you can use coupons up to 6 month expired. You get get coupons from the afrc and from online groups that mail you already cut coupons.
    Somethings are cheaper/better off base then on. If you need diapers or wipes you can usually get them cheaper off base. Produce is better at the markets. Meat is cheaper on base. Cleaning products are better to get off base.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

3. Senior Member
    6 months for expired coupons at the two bases DH was at (Spang and Aviano). Almost everything you can get there. Normal groceries I'd get there unless you need like Starbucks brand or something maybe. DH shipped food with no issues (non-perishable), but it depends on the packers. We had tons of space for food in Germany and Italy both.

ETA: Just saw you're going to Mildenhall. I definitely wouldn't stock up too much since you may get some of the smaller on base housing due to your DH's rank.