So I cloth diaper but my mom prefers to use disposables which is okay with me. I told her though that I would not get disposables unless there was a good deal on them. Anyways I have gotten a couple of jumbo packs for about half price with Target.

Right now their Huggies Jumbo packs are on sale for $9.49. In the paper coupon insert this week there were 3 Target Huggies coupons and 3 Manufacturer Huggies coupons. At Target you are allowed to use 1 Target coupon and 1 Manufacturer coupon and each item.

One of the target coupons was $2.50 off of any Huggies Jumbo pack (44+ count pack) and one pack of wipes (64+ count). Then there was a manufacturers coupon for $2.00 off of any pack of Huggies. Since you have to buy a pack of wipes with the $2.50 coupon, you can also use the $.50 off wipes coupon in the insert. The wipes are on sale right now for $2.19 (64 count). So you would spend $6.68 for a package of wipes and a package of diapers. The Size 1 Snug & Dry diapers have 50 diapers in it. So you spent about $.10 per diaper. The $2.50 coupon can really only be used on the Size 1 or Newborn snugglers or Snug and Dry diapers since it has to be 44+ but if you bought one of the Mega Packs you could use it on bigger sizes, it would just not be the exact example I placed above. The other coupons in the insert do not specify an amount of diapers so you can use those on any huggies packs.

There are other coupons within the insert you can use as well but I typed out the above as an example. I got 94 diapers, a pack of wipes, and a tube of desitin for $14.36. It just shocks me becuase a package of 88 diapers at Babies R Us is $29.99. And even using their $8 off coupons it is still over $20 for less diapers than what I got for $14.

If you also have a Walgreens, you can use the manufacturers coupons there. Walgreens accepts 1 Walgreens coupon and 1 Manufacturers coupon per item. In the Walgreens February Saver (pick up in store) there is a coupon for $2.00 off a package of Huggies Little Movers Diapers. You can also use the $2.00 off or $1.50 off manufacturers coupons in the paper insert. Right now huggies are on sale for $8.99 for their Jumbo packs. So basically you can get packages of Little Movers for either $4.99 or $5.49 a pack,