Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Nutribullet?

1. I am a proud chihuahua momma!
    I am a proud chihuahua momma!

Question Nutribullet?

Advertisements
    Worth it? Does it really work? Love it or hate it?

My DH and I are looking into veggie/fruit drinks and juicing now that I have signed up for the Biggest Loser contest at my work and we both really want to get back on track with our health/weight. I saw the infomercial for the Nutribullet the other night. Since then I have been looking up reviews and watching Youtube video reviews and it is looking like something that will really work for us. We don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on something like the Vitamix or the other high priced juicers and the cheaper ones all have mixed reviews. So any thoughts??? If you did buy one did you do the 6 easy payments or did you buy it somewhere else?
  2. Banned
    Banned
    I want one.
  3. I am a proud chihuahua momma!
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonsGirl View Post
    I want one.
    The more I read about it and watch the youtube vids, the more I want one!!!
  4. Senior Member
    I realllly want one too. I just bought a juicer a couple weeks ago, it was only 60 bucks and works great. I got the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer (I'm pretty sure thats the name lol) I was thinking about also getting the Nutribullet as well though since you don't get all the fiber from just juicing.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I have a $60 Ninja System Pulse and it looks exactly the same. I like my Ninja a lot and its also acts as a food processor (just don't blend as long) so its pretty versatile.
  6. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    There is no way I'd ever pay that much money for a juicer! We got a name-brand (Breville), refurbished juicer off of Amazon for $50 and free shipping. Works like a charm. And you can incorporate the pulp in to your diet in other ways if you're that worried about fiber intake...put it in broth, pancakes, eggs and omelets, muffins, etc.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. I am a proud chihuahua momma!
    Sooooo after much reading and researching I think I have finally found the blender/juicer I want! It is the Ninja Pulse! Way better reviews than the Nutribullet plus I have heard some scary things regarding the company that makes the Nutribullet. But I have read nothing but good things about the company that makes the Ninja! And you can do way more things with the Ninja Pulse besides making drinks which is awesome! Let's also not forget that it is $40 cheaper and will be even lower with the Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon! Woohoo
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by L.Biebz<3 View Post
    I have a $60 Ninja System Pulse and it looks exactly the same. I like my Ninja a lot and its also acts as a food processor (just don't blend as long) so its pretty versatile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal520 View Post
    Sooooo after much reading and researching I think I have finally found the blender/juicer I want! It is the Ninja Pulse! Way better reviews than the Nutribullet plus I have heard some scary things regarding the company that makes the Nutribullet. But I have read nothing but good things about the company that makes the Ninja! And you can do way more things with the Ninja Pulse besides making drinks which is awesome! Let's also not forget that it is $40 cheaper and will be even lower with the Bed, Bath & Beyond coupon! Woohoo
    This is what I have and I LOVE it!
  9. I am a proud chihuahua momma!
    Quote Originally Posted by nightingail View Post
    This is what I have and I LOVE it!
    Yay! That's good to hear! I can't wait to get this Thursday once we get paid!