Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Neato Robotic Vacuum System! LOVE this thing already! [Imgs]

1. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.

Neato Robotic Vacuum System! LOVE this thing already! [Imgs]

Advertisements
    DH and I bought this, Neato Robotics XV-12 Vacuum System - White : Target , yesterday an LOVE it so far! It does everything it's supposed to, and it has really good suction to. It gets dirt you don't even see in the carpet, and then even thanks you for cleaning it's dust trap. So it's plight too! It also cleaned all our carpet flooring, the tile in the kitchen, and then the "wood" by the front door too. So it does well on all surfaces well I'm very pleased.

Every other vacuum I've had to clean our floors has SUCKED, not in a good way, and well after going threw 4 big "top brand/well rated" vacuums in under 2years I've given up on wanting another upright big vacuum.. Just to name a few we've had that turned to poo even with cleaning them, and maintaining them after every use.

These are the ones I had that just didn't do a darn thing, and some, like the shark, didn't even pick up the cat hair worth a damn. All crap, at least for us they were all crap...
    Amazon.com: Hoover Windtunnel Air Bagless Upright - UH70400: Home & Kitchen
    Amazon.com: Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum: Home & Kitchen
    Amazon.com: Eureka Pet Lover Mighty Mite,3684F: Home & Kitchen
    Amazon.com: Dirt Devil Extreme Quick Vac Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum, UD20010: Home & Kitchen

Neato Robotics All-Floor Vacuum System

Vacuum system cleans your home even when you're not there. This laser-guided automatic vacuum sees 360 degrees, maps out your room and then methodically vacuums using its precise back-and-forth overlapping paths. It carefully cleans around furniture, obstacles and stairs. System will adapt its course without missing a beat even if you move your furniture, and it picks up dust, dirt and pet hair. The high-performance vacuum inside your robot easily slides under sofas, tables and beds while picking up dirt and debris. It works on carpet, rugs, hardwood and tile so you never have to clean another floor. Just charge it up, press the Start button, and watch it work. Once it's finished in one room, it will begin working in the next or return automatically to its base for recharging and resume cleaning where it left off. Schedule everyday cleaning with a few simple button presses and your floors are clean even when you've been out all day. Model# 945-0001
    Powerful XV-11 saves you time by automatically vacuuming your entire floor, even deep into corners and under furniture. The Laser-based Room Positioning System of this vacuum system sees everything in the room, avoids bumping into walls and furniture.

Manufacture: Neato Robotics
    Material: Centrifugal compression impeller
    Display: LCD
    Dimensions: 15.5 inches x 15.5 inches x 10 inches
    Weight: 16.8 pounds
    Includes: Neato XV-11 robot vacuum, charging base, power adapter, batteries, boundary markers, filter replacement package, quick start guide, user guide
    Powerful cleaning system
    Scuff-free navigation
    Self-docking to re-power
    Power/batteries: Self-docking rechargeable
    High performance vacuum removes all kinds of dirt and cleans all floors: carpets, rugs, hardwood, laminates, tile, and stone
    Schedule automatic cleanings while you're away via simple user interface
    Automatically returns to charging base when vacuuming is concluded

This new Vacuum it also makes my life so much easier already! Also, With DH going to collage full time, me about to be working full time, taking DD to school, and then DH trying to start working soon. We'd be vacuuming MAYBE once a week, because other days neither of us would have the time unless we did it at like 10pm at night. Which to me with a cat, two adults, and a toddler is kinda gross to vacuum no more than once a week. The hair alone builds up after a day around here so floors NEED to be vacuumed pretty much daily. Wouldn't be happening with our schedule though A) apartment living and vacuuming at 10pm or later, OR waking up at like 4am just to vacuum? Nope around here that is disturbing the peace... Then B) having a toddler who I put in bed by 9pm at the very latest on weekends... So yeah I wanted a robotic vacuum to help clean this place!

This Neato is great though seriously look how clean my floors are. They did not look this goo at all yesterday, and I didn't have to spend an hour plus trying to make them look this good!(not like my other vacuum would of worked this well anyways....) Totally worth every penny! Lol

Signature removed due to size.
  2. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    This is so bazaar...

I was just looking up robotic vacuums online and came in here and this thread popped up... freaky..

Our vacuum we have is fine, I'm just tired of vacuuming up after messy kids.

Thanks for this, I'll have to scope it out.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  3. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Lol That is is kinda weird but I'm glad it may of be some help in your search!

Some of the comments I read saying it helped cut back on how often they have to do heavy duty vacuuming they have to do.

Like one comment I found says the bolded as their only draw back, but I mean with any vacuum one has to kinda clear a path to vacuum. So it doesn't bother me to like with DD's room before it went in there. I just threw everything she has pulled out onto her bed, and I'll make her put the stuff away that was on the floor here soon. lol I also noticed the bolded part of in causing things to unplug, because when it was cleaning it unplugged my laptop.

This vac cleans bare floors really well, the dust bin is easy to empty and it didn't take anytime to program the machine. It runs every night for a coulple hours picking up all the hair from my three dogs and my cat, a real lifesaver. It even goes under the furniture that would usually hide dust bunnies and around tables and chairs. The only draw back is that you need police the area before going to bed or it might try to pick up your socks or phone charger cords its powerful enough to unplug things as well
    http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden...r-reviews.html
    Signature removed due to size.