Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Mixbook experiences?

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Mixbook experiences?

Advertisements
    I'm pricing options for wedding albums for our families. I like the look of mixbooks, but I don't wanna drop a large chunk of money (not that they are inexpensive individually, but collectively they would be) for a poor quality alternative.

Anybody make one and like the result/quality of the books?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

oops. I was looking for info in the consumer review forum and accidentally posted in here. Feel free to move if it's not the place to ask for reviews
  3. Senior Member
    I ordered our rehearsal dinner invitations and made small books for our parents of our baby pictures / growing up pictures / engagement pictures to give them as presents and the quality was pretty good. Look online and you can always find coupons, I ended up getting 30% off. Also, I really like the shutterfly books and if you were on the knot and review all of your vendors they give you a coupon code for a free photo book, I'm still putting mine together.

Also, congratulations!!! It looks like you got married literally a week after I did and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair and dress!! You look beautiful!