Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I love tracking

1. Senior Member

Thumbs Up I love tracking

Advertisements
    Fedex packages!

I ordered DB's b-day present on Friday night, which means the company wouldn't get the order till Monday. Well yesterday (being Monday) they received the order as planned. Then I was told there would be a 3-5 day waiting period while they inscribed the message I submitted to go on his lighter and cigarette case I bought him. Then to all of my shock yesterday I got the conformation that they had shipped it!!! It's going to be here any moment now!!! I can't believe how fast they turned this around! I am so writing this place an awesome review! This is DB's welcome home/happy 23rd birthday/be safe on deployment gift (since all 3 are happening with in like two months of each other) but I'm just in shock that they pretty much did this in 24 hours!

If your SO (or anyone you know really) needs a new lighter or you just want to see what this website has (it also has things like money clips and cuff links, all which I believe can be personalized), I HIGHLY recommend it! It's awesome and fairly inexpensive!

I'll post pictures of the inscription once it gets here!

ps- THEY GIFT WRAP! talk about saving ME time and stress! haha

E-Lighters - Cigar Lighters, Cigarette Cases, Ashtrays & Cigar Cutters
    A second chance at happiy ever after
  2. Senior Member
    Everything just got here in its super cute wrapping! I can't wait to see what the engraving looks like!!!
    A second chance at happiy ever after