Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Skecher's Shape Ups

  1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    FROGLOVE's Avatar
    FROGLOVE is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bellevue, Ne.
    Posts
    41,152

    #1

    Skecher's Shape Ups

    Advertisements
    Anyone have them?


    Yea or Nea?




    I just bought a pair yesterday and wore them to work today. So far I have to say so far they are working.


    My calfs and legs are feeling the burn already.
  2. Account Closed
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415
    #2
    I was looking into these, will be :stalking this thread!
  3. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    FertileMertile.'s Avatar
    FertileMertile. is offline
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,013
    Blog Entries
    5
    #3
    One of my friends has them, and she LOVES them. I've been contemplating them, but I'm a flip flop kind of girl.




  4. Senior Member
    SkyBlueHooahGal's Avatar
    SkyBlueHooahGal is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ft. Knox, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,018
    #4
    I was in shoe store once looking at a pair and a woman in her 50s or 60s came up to me and told me that her doctor told her never to wear them exercising... it messes with a lot of stuff in your back I guess, but he gave her the OK to wear them for walking around.

    Don't know if she was on crack or if she was a credible source, but just a heads up.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    FROGLOVE's Avatar
    FROGLOVE is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bellevue, Ne.
    Posts
    41,152

    #5
    so far I can feel the burn in my calves. SERIOUSLY too. Walking from my parking spot into work at an incline... boy I was sweating when I got in!

    I walk patients back to the exam rooms very often(we are a fast clinic lol) so I get a burn that way too.


    Using these WHILE you work out I think would make a HUGE difference.




    ( I only paid 85 for them at the BX)
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    FROGLOVE's Avatar
    FROGLOVE is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bellevue, Ne.
    Posts
    41,152

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily. View Post
    One of my friends has them, and she LOVES them. I've been contemplating them, but I'm a flip flop kind of girl.

    They make them in flip flops too


    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlueHooahGal View Post
    I was in shoe store once looking at a pair and a woman in her 50s or 60s came up to me and told me that her doctor told her never to wear them exercising... it messes with a lot of stuff in your back I guess, but he gave her the OK to wear them for walking around.

    Don't know if she was on crack or if she was a credible source, but just a heads up.

    Hmmmm..... guess we will find out. I work for Chiropractors so I will see what they say.
  7. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    FertileMertile.'s Avatar
    FertileMertile. is offline
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    19,013
    Blog Entries
    5
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by froglove View Post
    They make them in flip flops too
    I guess I'm going to the shoe store today!




  8. Senior Member
    SkyBlueHooahGal's Avatar
    SkyBlueHooahGal is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ft. Knox, Kentucky
    Posts
    1,018
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by froglove View Post
    Hmmmm..... guess we will find out. I work for Chiropractors so I will see what they say.
    Definitely a more credible source.... The woman kind of seemed like she was out to lunch, but just thought I would pass along the info.

    Enjoy your shoes!!!
  9. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Whitla's Avatar
    Whitla is offline
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    25,558
    Blog Entries
    2
    #9
    I don't understand how they work.




  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    FROGLOVE's Avatar
    FROGLOVE is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bellevue, Ne.
    Posts
    41,152

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlueHooahGal View Post
    Definitely a more credible source.... The woman kind of seemed like she was out to lunch, but just thought I would pass along the info.

    Enjoy your shoes!!!


    out to lunch! I wanna be out to lunch...


    Hopefully they work.. even if it just tightens everything up. I do not expect a miracle shoe and lose 80 pounds. But firmer would be nice
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •