Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEVER buy anything from Proflowers!

1. Senior Member

NEVER buy anything from Proflowers!

Advertisements
    I ordered from them twice, once at the end of January in '08 and another in May of '08. Every single month since then I've been changed 14.95 for some discount thing I know for a fact I never signed up for.

BUT I called and they are giving me my money back. That's 14.95 x 16 months. Which is awesome. But still.

I apparently clicked "save 15 dollars on your next purchase!" which isn't the case at all. Why would I click on that and then never make another purchase? I have ALL my emails from me and none of them say anything about being in a discount program.

I looked online and there are A LOT of complaints about this exact same issue, so I am pretty sure I didn't just "slip up". So either I a) signed up for something but there was no clear marking of a 15 dollar a month charge or b) they just signed me up for it.

Either way, it's shady. I am really bummed, too, because my mother said they were some of the nicest flowers she had ever gotten. But they took care of me so quickly once I talked to the manager person that I just KNOW this happens all the time.
  2. Senior Member
    Yeah, same thing happened to my husband through one of those companies, not sure which one. PITA, he eventually got it stopped but we didn't get a refund.
  3. Senior Member
    That is really weird!! I always order from ProFlowers...I'll have to keep an eye out.
  4. Junior Member
    Thats crazy, I have always ordered from proflowers and never had a problem with them.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Dang that stinks. That's why I always order from local florists, I don't trust online companies.
  6. Am
    I've never had a problem with them.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Wow that's crazy. I used to work for Proflowers from home and I've never heard of that program (however, I worked there a couple years ago so things could have changed).

I have always had good experiences with them, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled next time too.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Same thing happened to us, but they would not refund all of our money, only like 3 months worth and they had been charging us for several months. Not to mention that I never liked their flowers anyway. They always died within a few days and the quality was not what you get from a local florist (who is also cheaper).
  9. Getting by, one day at a time
    Getting by, one day at a time
    How weird! My husband has made several orders from them, and not had any problems. I'll pass on the word to him to be careful.
    11 months down.... ??? months to go. Will it EVER end?!

10. Senior Member
    The same thing happened to my Dad. It is so wrong!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast