Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Acura TL

1. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)
    I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)

Acura TL

Advertisements
    Does anyone have one? Likes? Dislikes? Foud one that I really like and its a great deal... going to trade in my black 04 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab if I dont find anyone to sell it to first (btw if anyone is interested we are willing to negotiate...will provide pics for anyone!!!) Anywho... let me know what yall think of the Acura... thanks
  2. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)
    Hmmm nobody!
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    We have an 06 Acura TL.

It's a great car, it's my hubbys car. Personally, I like my celica better but I just like smaller cars.

Acuras have pretty low maintenance, what year are you looking at? I'd get one with a warrany just becuase it's a good idea whenver buying a car. The good thing about the TLs is that they're a luxury type car with a performance type motor. Ours gets pretty good gas mileage too.

I have yet to have anything bad to say about ours and we've had it for almost 2 years.
  4. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley5 View Post
    We have an 06 Acura TL.

It's a great car, it's my hubbys car. Personally, I like my celica better but I just like smaller cars.

Acuras have pretty low maintenance, what year are you looking at? I'd get one with a warrany just becuase it's a good idea whenver buying a car. The good thing about the TLs is that they're a luxury type car with a performance type motor. Ours gets pretty good gas mileage too.

I have yet to have anything bad to say about ours and we've had it for almost 2 years.
    Thank you SOOO much We are looking at an 05 its in really great condition... and it has a one year unlimited mile warranty (we dont keep cars long thanks to my husband, he gets bored with them lol) but that is good to hear that you have had it for 2 years with no issues (knock on wood)!
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    They're really really good cars, my husband is the same way but suprisingly he really wants to hold onto this one. They also are really safe, which is a plus. I hope you do get it! I love ours, I never get to drive it though
  6. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley5 View Post
    They're really really good cars, my husband is the same way but suprisingly he really wants to hold onto this one. They also are really safe, which is a plus. I hope you do get it! I love ours, I never get to drive it though
    lol That's funny. I probably wont either!!Even though he says its "mine" lol. But I just want to try to get move for the truck bc we are taking a big hit on it trading it in But I guess that's the way that it goes!