Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Chairs/ Presidents

1. Senior Member

Screwy Calling all Chairs/ Presidents

Advertisements
    deleted due to new site admin
    Last edited by JustBreathe; 05-02-2009 at 11:43 AM.

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    in our FRG the treasurer and the president are on the account... sorry you are having trouble with her!
  3. It's YOUR choice
    It's YOUR choice
    yep ours required both the treas and pres siggy on the checks
    Freedom and Liberty require Service and Sacrifice
  4. Regular Member
    From what I was told the Leader should not be on the account, however our leader is on the account & we also have another co-signer in the event i am not around.

I am sorry to hear your treasurer is a pain in the butt, myself & the leader always discuss money before anything is done with it.
    Meaghan.

5. Regular Member
    I don't know how the Army does it but when I was the Chair for our FRG (Navy) The navadmin for procuring a bank account we had to require 2 signatures so the CO's wife Myself and the treasurer were on the account and allowed to sign the checks! Though only 2 signatures were required! This was done incase one of us was on leave or unavailable for some reason! good luck with the issue check your Army admins and with the CO if you are having that big of an issue with her! If anything bring it up at a board meeting that way you aren't calling her out infront of the entire FRG! Or even just try talking to her about it in private! Good luck I hope you are able to resolve this quickly and quietly! Be careful though because a wrong step and it could make you and the entire FRG look bad and many commands are still trying to regroup from those that give FRG a bad name!! Again let me just say good luck!
    Keri

"No matter what your opinion is of our military, it is because of those who have served and are serving that you are even allowed to have an opinion and still live to see the light of day." ~Emily, proud U.S. Navy Wife and former Army brat
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usnkarebear View Post
    I don't know how the Army does it but when I was the Chair for our FRG (Navy) The navadmin for procuring a bank account we had to require 2 signatures so the CO's wife Myself and the treasurer were on the account and allowed to sign the checks! Though only 2 signatures were required! This was done incase one of us was on leave or unavailable for some reason! good luck with the issue check your Army admins and with the CO if you are having that big of an issue with her! If anything bring it up at a board meeting that way you aren't calling her out infront of the entire FRG! Or even just try talking to her about it in private! Good luck I hope you are able to resolve this quickly and quietly! Be careful though because a wrong step and it could make you and the entire FRG look bad and many commands are still trying to regroup from those that give FRG a bad name!! Again let me just say good luck!
    Ours is the same. When all is said iand done if anyone is going to pay out for a treasury it is the President they are the ones reasponsible for the FRG Name while they are in term. If you feel there is a problem you need to bring it up to your advisorsand you can ask for a treasury report.
    God is not the author of chaos - Nana Sugar
    Live everyday like your on borrowed time. Then when you look back you never have regrets. - unknown
    You learn more about yourself through your child, I guess. - Heath Ledger

Post message: JCS74FRG@yahoogroups.com
    Subscribe: JCS74FRG-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    Visit our Web Page: www.jcsfrg.org
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm the leader of our FRG and I am not allowed to be on the account, we have 2 co-treasurers that are on the account

8. Senior Member
    we have in our by-laws that the treasurer, president and advisor will all be on it.
  9. Living in paradise :D
    Living in paradise :D
    It's in our by-laws that the both Chair and Treasurer have to be on it. We have the Chair, Co-Chair, and Treasurer on ours right now.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    From my understanding it should be the Treasurer and a Co-Treasurer. If you have no one to fill the place in the Co-Treasurer's spot then the leader can be added.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast