Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Anyone an FRG secretary?

1. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN

Anyone an FRG secretary?

Advertisements
    Anyone?

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. Member
    Been there...done that...HAve way too many t-shirts!!! What's your question???
    "I do not do this job for adoration. Honestly, I continue to do what I do solely for the American soldier on the ground. If the Iraqi people embrace democracy and stand up for their country, that would be great. But if they do not, I do not feel like I have served my country in vain. Being there when the American infantryman or truck driver needs me is all of the job satisfaction I can ask for." ~My Dear Husband an Apache Longbow Pilot

"We have been given two ears and one mouth and we ought to use them in that proportion."-General Dick Cody
  3. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    I haven't received my handbook yet, just wondering if there's a specific format to typing up meeting minutes? Sorry if it's a silly question!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

4. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    Me! We just type up minutes in outline format, I can send you the minutes from one of our old meetings if you want, just PM me your emaila ddy
  5. Jen
    ♥ my wify navygirl8407
    ♥ my wify navygirl8407
    Blog Entries
  6. Living in paradise :D
    Living in paradise :D
    Depends on how your FRG wants it done. Some have a specific format (one they came up with) that they like it done or like it done the same way it's been done by secretaries in the past, others don't care how you want to do it. I'd say ask your Coordinator/President/whatever you call them what their preference is because they're the one to have the final word for your FRG about it.

I know I was one once and the Coordinator told me it didn't matter and then would go behind me and change it into the format of the way the last secretary did it after I gave it to her to have it printed off. She didn't even say anything to me! I'd just see it changed at the next meeting when the minutes were passed out. So I changed the format to the previous secretaries and it solved that little problem.
  7. Senior Member
    Me.. I just type up minutes from the meeting.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

i'd follow standard minute taking procedure...not verbatim, follow the agenda, motions, minutes of previous mtg read & approved, etcn (that is, if you guys follow robert's rules)