Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Vonage

1. Loving Life in Paradise!
    Loving Life in Paradise!
    Blog Entries

Vonage

Advertisements
    I'm not selling Vonage obviously, but I wanted to put this up in case anyone is considering getting Vonage anytime soon.

Vonage always has free trial offers, but right now, if you sign up for Vonage through cash crate (see the link in my signature), you will get paid $45 for trying it! Even if you don't like the cash crate idea for earning extra $, this offer alone is worth joining if you are considering getting Vonage anyway.

If I was ready to get Vonage, I would jump all over this!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i already have vonage but wanted to say that i LOVE it.
  3. Loving Life in Paradise!
    Loving Life in Paradise!
    Blog Entries
    I plan on getting it once my land line contract is up. It really burns me that I know I'll be getting it in the future, but can't take advantage of this deal!

They also have a similar deal for netflix and ebay, although they aren't as lucrative. But I don't know anyone who doesn't have those already!
  4. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    You have a landline contract?!? That seems odd and even somewhat illegal

I just have to put in a good word for Vonage too. We love it. I didn't want to sit around the house today feeling sorry for myself so I did some running around, went to the commissary with a friend of mine - but I was waiting for the call from the hospital to set my appointment - so I just jumped online before I left the house and forwarded the home phone to my cell. Easy as clicking my mouse - and free.

Vonage is great.
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  5. Loving Life in Paradise!
    Loving Life in Paradise!
    Blog Entries
    The contract was to get the bundle deal. If you cancel within a year, you have to pay either the remaining months, or the difference in cost from discounted price to full price. I insisted they put in my record that I can cancel for orders, but since our orders are for December, it does me no good until then.

It's pretty crappy, especially since they are the only phone company choice here, unless you go VOIP. But I hated the idea of paying full price even more!
  6. Loving Life in Paradise!
    Loving Life in Paradise!
    Blog Entries
    And what is even crappier is that I have had this bundle with them for over 3 years! But when we moved, it was basically considered starting from scratch in their eyes. I hate monopolies.

I can't wait to get Vonage!
  7. Banned
    Banned
    I have two phones lines with vonage. One of which I have a softphone for so I can take with me when I travel. I love it. I don't know what I did before vonage. It's awesome!!!!! I'm glad to see so many others with it to!!!!