Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Avent Isis IQ Duo and Lansinoh Breast pads

1. Senior Member

Jump for Joy Avent Isis IQ Duo and Lansinoh Breast pads

Advertisements
    The Avent ISIS iQ DUO is the only breast pump with an electronic memory that learns and remembers moms gentle touch. The patented Let-down Massage Cushion works gently and naturally to stimulate a fast natural milk flow. The powerful ISIS iQ DUO motor matches the vacuum of hospital grade pumps and the unique twin tubing carries equal suction to both breasts evenly. Finally, our safe and hygienic design of the closed diaphragm system prevents milk from backing up into the tubing so that milk is protected from contamination and germs at all times. The ISIS iQ DUO has no pre-set speeds or suction with infinitely variable control right at the breast. We feel ISIS iQ DUO will change the way women view breastfeeding and empower women to feel good about breast pumps, giving them more control, confidence, and convenience.

Avent ISIS iQ DUO Twin Electronic Breast Pump features:

Electronic Memory learns your pumping rhythm
    Ultra Quiet, Powerful Motor matches vacuum of hospital-grade pumps
    Let-down Massage Cushion works gently and naturally
    Infinitely Variable Control over suction, speed and rhythm
    One Button controls the entire pump, right at your fingertips, close to the breast
    Safe and Hygienic Design protects milk against cross contamination and germs

ISIS iQ DUO Contents include:

1 Microfiber Insulated Tote Bag
    1 ISIS iQ DUO Twin Electronic Breast Pump
    2-4 oz Natural Feeding Bottle with Sealing Discs
    2-9 oz Natural Feeding Bottle with Sealing Discs
    2 Newborn Natural Shaped Nipple ; includes Dome Cap and Travel Cover
    Bonus ISIS Manual Pump Parts
    2 Thinsulate Insulated Carriers
    8 Flexible Gel Packs
    2 Drawstring Bags
    8 Avent Ultra Comfort Disposable Breast Pads
    1 Quick Start DVD
    1 ISIS iQ DUO Guide to Your Pump

80 pre wrapped Lansinoh breast pads.

My son weaned himself from breastfeeding at 6 mos. The pump was only used a handful of times as I only needed it when I subbed at the elem school. We live overseaes so I ordered extra breastpads and never got to use them. The Avent also comes with a handheld pump and lots of extra parts.

All you need to do to sterilize the pump is to put the bottles,and parts that touch your breasts in the dishwasher or boiling water.

$250 for everything. When I priced these individuals it came up to almost $500.
  2. Senior Member

found more stuff

I'm cleaning out the nursery!!!

I found 2 boxes of 30 first years lanolin treated disposable nursing pads, an avent (blue)Thinsulate insulated bottle bag never been used and 2 (25 ct) easy pour milk storage bags never been opened and 1 bag that has been opened. I used these to store my breastmilk in when at work. The were easy to store and keep cool in the bags vs the bottles (less bulky)

I'm on a roll so I'm sure I will find more. I will just keep adding in onto this.

The price stays the same.