Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Body Jewelry & Necklaces

1. C'swife

Body Jewelry & Necklaces

Advertisements
    All body jewelry has been cleaned, some are brand new never used! Shipping is not included in the prices below, but I can probably fit them in a padded envelope....

tongue rings $5 or make offer

extra balls: $1.50 for each pair (don't mind the stickers I *had* them priced higher, but am willing to sell for less now, .25 for single balls or make offer.

Vibrating tongue ring: no picture yet, PM if interested. Comes with two batteries.

Belly Rings $5 or make offer

from left to right: #2, #4 & #5 on the top are all brand new never worn. (red & turqoise, 8ball & purple dragonfly)

Most are barely worn, the dangly ones are the ones most worn and all are in good shape except for the star one with blue stones (far right) it is missing one stone and I would sell that button ring for .25 cents.

Earrings:

$4 or make an offer, never worn from Charlotte Russe.

Necklaces: Make offer, let me know if you want to see any individual pics. Most are hemp or shell. Also you can see there are some glitter butterfly hair clips I would sell both packs for .50 cents, I think there are 8 but I'd have to count.

Bracelets:

.50 cents a piece.

necklace to the left .75 cents.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    omg, a vibrating tongue ring... I did not know such a thing existed Wonder what that could be used for Cute jewelry!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    omg, a vibrating tongue ring... I did not know such a thing existed Wonder what that could be used for Cute jewelry!
    ummm its used for YOU KNOW
  4. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    how much is the pink puka shell necklace, the hemp necklace on the bottom right, and the anklets at the bottom.
  5. C'swife
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    how much is the pink puka shell necklace, the hemp necklace on the bottom right, and the anklets at the bottom.

there are no anklets, just bracelets which ones did you like? I'd sell the two necklaces for $3 a piece and any of the bracelets for $2 a piece +shipping