Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Christmas gift Toddler Quilts

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Christmas gift Toddler Quilts

Advertisements
    For those that have asked about having me make toddler quilts as Christmas gifts this year:

If you are able to place your orders soon or at least with in the next 3 or 4 weeks, that would be great. As it is now I am already busy for the next few weeks with orders I have already. I am going to be really busy during the last few months of the year with orders and my own stuff that I will be making for Christmas. The price for the Toddler quilts run between $40.00 - $50.00 (depending on the fabric) and of course shipping cost is extra.
  2. Senior Member
    Do you make twin sized quilts? We are looking to get our girls new bed sets and if you can make them I'd much rather give the business to you.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisha View Post
    Do you make twin sized quilts? We are looking to get our girls new bed sets and if you can make them I'd much rather give the business to you.
    I have made them before, but honestly it costs so much to make them that it is cheaper to buy something at the store. In fact my dd has been begging me to make her one for her bed, but I just can't bring myself to spend the money on it. If you were interested though it would probably cost aprox $150 each.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshyne View Post
    I have made them before, but honestly it costs so much to make them that it is cheaper to buy something at the store. In fact my dd has been begging me to make her one for her bed, but I just can't bring myself to spend the money on it. If you were interested though it would probably cost aprox $150 each.
    That's not bad for a good quality quilt. If you don't mind email me some info at skaaa94@cox.net.