Hi! My name is Meredith and I am an independent consultant for TopLine Creations. If you are interested in scrapbooking and/or looking for a fun job to earn a little extra money, check out TLC. I joined just to save on my scrapbook supplies. I signed up with the intention of being a hobbyist. After I bought my kit, I only had to make one $25 retail purchase (even cheaper after my discount) every 6 months and I never had to sell anything. Well, as things go, I was desperate to get out of the house so my mom hosted a show for me. I've been with the company for about 5 months and have had 3 shows. I made about $100 per show and I got to get out of the house and do something I love! So, it's possible for you to earn a little extra money without a huge commitment!
If you are interested in either saving money on your supplies, or starting your own business, think about TLC. Until the end of this month we have a fabulous hybrid kit which comes with $360 worth of digital and paper scrapbook supplies for just $99.95. Next month it is slated to go up to $150! Now's the time to jump on it! Check out my website for more info at www.topline-creations.com/scrappinbutterfly