For the ladies that have PM'd me with their name and address for the samples of the new MK body lotion Lotus and Bamboo and Red Tea and Fig once you get your samples and if you love either one and would like to purchase the set as a whole I am offering for just 2 weeks only starting on June 25th thru July 6th a 30% discount for buying all 3 products plus you will also get a free gift because the normal total for all 3 the body cleanser, lotion and body spritzer would be 50.00 and that would include the free gift with purchase, but I am doing a 30% discount which would make it 35.00 for all three plus tax of course which will be based on the full price since thats what I have to pay for it, but if you do not wish to purchase all 3 products of the scent of your choice and only want say the cleanser and lotion then it would be full price on each product which is still a good deal because it would be 32.00 since the cleanser and lotion is 16.00 each. Anyway for those who wish to purchase let me know by no later than the 6th of July because I need to place the order then to get it back in time to mail it out to you because we leave on vacation on the 17th of July and wont be back until the 26th.

If anyone else who wants to try the samples and hasnt given me their name and addy yet just PM me and I will get them out to you tomorrow.