Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mary Kay users

1. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Mary Kay users

Advertisements
    For my customers particularly on here who use Mary Kay and for those of you who expressed an interest in buying some Mary Kay for half off. I have some news that I have just received that Mary Kay is going to be discontinuing certain products from our Private Spa Collection and introducing some newer products. Those of you who love the Harmony, Happiness, Dreams and Romance lines they will be discontinued and some of the stuff has already sold out but there is only a few things still available for ordering but I dont know for how long so if anyone is interested in purchasing any of the still available products in that line let me know ASAP. The new fragrances coming out will be Red Tea & Fig and Lotus & Bamboo and they are coming out with a Loofah Body Cleanser and a Body Spritzer.

Also changing our the eyeliners. The only current color that will remain is Steely and the new colors will be Black, Deep Brown, Bronze, Taupe, Olive, Navy and Amethyst. The two of those that have already sold out is the Charcoal and Slate from the old line. I may still have some of the old ones on my shelves so if you want to purchase those for half price just let me know. I wouldnt wait to long on this if you dont want to miss out.

Of the current color eyeliners I have left are as follows.

Sable- 4
    Violet-2
    Indigo- 2
    Charcoal- 2
    Sage- 4
    Bronze-2

The only thing I do still have on my shelves from the private spa collection is the romance fragrance.

1 Candle set

Fragrance Sprays- 2

Body Wash- 3

Sugar Scrubs - 2

Lotions - 2

2. Senior Member
    NOOOO...they can't discontinue Happiness!!! It's my favorite, don't they know that????
  3. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    well do you want to stock up LOL. i dont know how many scrubs they have left but if you want to stock up let me know and soon.

4. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh and Chelle. i love the romance fragrance so im just as upset as you are about this. LOL i might not sell what i have. i should probably keep it LOL but if someone wants to buy it i will part with it if i have to. i might keep one of each and use it sparingly and then sell the rest.

5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm a new MK user and I'm pretty much out of foundation, but dead broke until the 1st!!!
  6. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyJ View Post
    I'm a new MK user and I'm pretty much out of foundation, but dead broke until the 1st!!!

Do you already have a consultant? if so I cant take her business from her. But if you dont have a consultant let me know what shade foundation and what kind you use and if i have it on my shelf i will let you know and you can buy it for half price which would be only 7.00 plus your states sales tax rate and you can wait until the 1st. just let me know.

7. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh and just so you ladies know I am still doing my 50% off on the stuff that I have on my shelves.

8. Senior Member
    one thing about MK is they discontinuiments lol
    hey do you have any of the lib balm in the gold top containers? i have about 40 but can always have more to stock up on! lol
  9. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by iLuvKev View Post
    one thing about MK is they discontinuiments lol
    hey do you have any of the lib balm in the gold top containers? i have about 40 but can always have more to stock up on! lol
    oh they dont package the lip balm in those containers anymore. it now comes in a tube.

oh and the reasoning behind their discontinuments is due to them wanting to cater to the public and give them the "in" scents and fragrances. I mean I dont have a problem with them coming out with new stuff but do they really have to discontinue the popular stuff. I mean I would tell them to just discontinue what isnt selling and leave everything else.

10. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh and they arent discontinuing the satin lips set or anything, just the things that I just mentioned above.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast