Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy a music player.

1. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico

Looking to buy a music player.

Advertisements
    I'm on the search of an IPod or MP3 player, I thought I would check if any of you ladies have any for sell or any recomendation. I checked on Craiglist already.
  2. my heart is home!
    my heart is home!
    nothing for sale but i have an iPod Nano and i it. never had a prob it holds over 1000 songs and i don't even have it half full. it is lightweight and the battery lasts for a long time! db has a regular iPod and it is huge, he doesn't like to run with it. i got him the iPod shuffle for his birthday and he really likes it for the gym, those come in lots of cute colors too!!

hope you find something you like!
  3. Senior Member
    my husband bought a zune right before leaving for deployment and it's awesome. i think zune.net is where you can find out about it. it's worth checking out for sure.
  4. Senior Member
    They sell refurbished Ipods on Apple.com website...

We are totally hooked on Ipods in our house. We have 7 in our home... They are awesome.

5. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by *Christy6* View Post
    They sell refurbished Ipods on Apple.com website...

We are totally hooked on Ipods in our house. We have 7 in our home... They are awesome.

I'd recommend getting a refurbished one if you're wanting one brand new. We've got 2 refurbished iPods. I've got a regular 60GB and Bryan's is like an 80GB...it's the kind that you can dowload videos on. He loves his. He even runs with his since he's got the armband for it!
    The refurbished ones are great since they come with the full warranties and look brand spaking new.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post

I'd recommend getting a refurbished one if you're wanting one brand new. We've got 2 refurbished iPods. I've got a regular 60GB and Bryan's is like an 80GB...it's the kind that you can dowload videos on. He loves his. He even runs with his since he's got the armband for it!
    The refurbished ones are great since they come with the full warranties and look brand spaking new.
    My younger son bought his that way. Everyone else bought new.. BUT the way that these upgrade so fast... My oldest son and I both have the video ones.. I love them.

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post

I got a refurbished 60GB video ipod and i it! It has never had a problem and comes packaged and everything like its brand new.
  8. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Thanks ladies I need to get one ASAP for my workouts. I let dh take his LOL
  9. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    I love my ipod..I swear by it!
  10. TualaBear
    TualaBear
    I have wanted an ipod for a long time, even though I know there are cheaper/less expensive ones on the market. However I'm holding out for the iphone!

Freedom & Tina Our Blog: http://thebaptistas.blogspot.com/
    "To disagree with me is your human right. To argue with me just because you think you are right and want to see me wrong makes you legally retarded."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast