Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale Baby Quilts/Blankets

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

FOR SALE BABY & TODDLER QUILTS/BLANKETS

Advertisements
    I am making a bunch of baby quilts/blankets to sell at some craft fairs coming up, but I thought I would also offer them for sale here as well. They measure aprox. 46" long x aprox. 36" wide. The backs will have a coordinating plain color....Like this one for example:

Here is a picture of my 11 y/o dd and my 6 y/o ds next to one of the quilts, so you can kind of get an idea what the size of the quilt is:

The Price will be $40.00 + (5.00-8.00 S/H depending on how far away you live). I can accept Payment by Money Order or Paypal (but there will be an additional 1.61 added for all paypal payments to cover the paypal fees).

So Basically the cost is:
    $45.00 if paying with money order.
    $46.61 if paying with paypal.

They will be sold on a first come first served basis (I only have one of each of these right now). I will also be adding a couple of more soon that I am working on.

If you order one it may take 1-2 weeks for me to get it finished and mailed out. The pictures below are only the tops of the quilts/blankets and I still need time to finish them along with other things I am working on and regular daily life.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or PM me.

Thanks!

Whales:(SOLD)

Light Pink Flowers:

Light Yellow Flowers: (SOLD)
    [IMG][/IMG]

Light Nautical:

Dark Nautical: (SOLD)

Green/Orange Jungle:

Bright Pink/Yellow Hawaiian Flowers:SOLD

This one was really hard to photograph...it is really light pink...but on my dark table it is hard to tell. The close up pic will show what it looks like much better.

Baby Girl Light Pink:

Same with this one...hard to photograph and is a really light blue.....

Baby Boy Light Blue:

Red White & Blue stars:

Crabs:

NEW
    Pink Cats:

(Pink cats close up)

Trucks

Trucks close up

Pigs (new)

Last edited by Sunshyne; 06-21-2007 at 12:11 PM. Reason: adding more pictures
  2. Jen
    ♥ my wify navygirl8407
    ♥ my wify navygirl8407
    Blog Entries
    I think I may order the jungle one even though i'm not preggo yet!
  3. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries
    I am so glad you are moving forward with this!!! You will definitely have an order from me in the future!

My little Loves!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwoodmom View Post
    I am so glad you are moving forward with this!!! You will definitely have an order from me in the future!

Thanks! I am glad I decided to post about them on here, because I just lacked the confidence to do it and my family had to convince me to try the craft fair thing.
  5. Jen
    ♥ my wify navygirl8407
    ♥ my wify navygirl8407
    Blog Entries
    you should make a store on ebay too.
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    i am going to email some of the pics to DH and see what he likes as well. i'll let you know!
  7. Senior Member
    Girl, you know I totally the jungle one I'll try to talk dh into letting me order one after we move!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Girl, you know I totally the jungle one I'll try to talk dh into letting me order one after we move!

I am most likely going to be making another jungle one...I bought enough material to make 2 of those.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I can vouch for her work because she made three for my munchkins and she did an AMAZING job. Matter of fact, I can take a pic of them when the kids get up from their naps.... since they all sleep with their quilts VERY VERY nice little quilts. My kids are seriously going to treasure them forever. They already sleep with them every night and every nap time, as well as drag them around the house to lay on while watching TV and things like that. Good quality materials, good quality work and LOTS of love put into them! The blankets are just perfect
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    I can vouch for her work because she made three for my munchkins and she did an AMAZING job. Matter of fact, I can take a pic of them when the kids get up from their naps.... since they all sleep with their quilts VERY VERY nice little quilts. My kids are seriously going to treasure them forever. They already sleep with them every night and every nap time, as well as drag them around the house to lay on while watching TV and things like that. Good quality materials, good quality work and LOTS of love put into them! The blankets are just perfect

Thanks Brandi...That is very sweet of you!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast