Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 6 Pc. Flat out Container set for FREE!!!!!

1. God is great, Beer is good and People are crazy...
    God is great, Beer is good and People are crazy...

6 Pc. Flat out Container set for FREE!!!!!

Advertisements
    That is an amazing offer available now thru April 27th. That is a $57 Value! You get all of the following: One 8 Cup, Two 3 cup, Two 4 cup and the place for the seals!

All you have to do is become a Tupperware Consultant and sell $300 in your first 30 days! THAT IS IT! It is so easy! EVERYONE LOVES TUPPERWARE!

What makes it even better is you can earn you kit for FREE!!! How? Well if you have a party for $280 you earn the $69.99 kit for FREE!!! And if you if you get the $300 then you qualify and get the 6 pc. Flat out Container set for FREE!!!
    Also, if when you earn your kit you get the Stuffable sets for only $10! That is a $43 value! It is AMAZING! So you will get an additional $100 in your first 30 days! Tupperware is so AWESOME!

You can visit my website at www.mytupperware.com/soniasmith for details on how to start your own business today! Or you can pm me and I will give you all the details!

Would you like to earn free tupper? Why not have a party? Earn a ton for free! IT IS SO MUCH FUN TO GO TO WORK AND HAVE A PARTY!!!
    Last edited by I_Love_my_marine; 04-01-2007 at 08:20 AM.