Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Mary Kay

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Mary Kay

Advertisements
    Thats right I am now a Mary Kay consultant!! I am hoping that I can do a good job at this!! I dont know if anyone else on here(even though I am sure they do) sells Mary Kay on here so if anyone needs anything let me know!!! I am here to serve
  2. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh there are several of us on here that sell Mary Kay. I do and Frankie does and Stephie (Vinnysgirl) and Cher do. I think a few other ladies on here do to but i cant remember everyone since there are quite a few of us who do plus some are just personal use consultants too. I would like to take this time to wish you much good luck in your business and if you would like any more info or some tips just let me or one of the other ladies know.

3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks!! I love your blinkie by the way!!
  4. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    thanks. You are gonna be glad you started MK. Its a great opportunity to meet other women and share the dream and work from home too. What is your favorite product so far?

5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I really like my cleanser, moisteriser, and foundation.
  6. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    have you tried the microderm abrasion yet?

7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    yes I have, I dont use it everyday yet because im not in a routine with it but I do like it!!
  8. iluvmynav

Hello

Congrats on your new business. I have been with Mary Kay for a few months now, and I just love the atmosphere and the people. You will just fall in love with the Microderm. If you need anything, be sure to ask us fellow MK sisters!!!
  9. Regular Member

Scared and Skeptical

Hi girls. I just purchased my first ever Mary Kay products set and started using them for the first time. I've been a guest to a couple Mary Kay parties and possibly making a living out of it has really peaked my interest. I really like the fact that you can be your own boss, work as much/little as you like, and etc, but I'm still a little skeptical. I'm really thinking about starting my own business for myself, because I think this would be the perfect oppurtunity b/c I hate the idea of constantly switching jobs while DB is in the Army and never having a steady work history. I think this could potentially be a great oppurtunity to make extra money to help out with bills and stuff, but I'd really like some HONEST feedback and stories from those of you who really do this as a living. Is it really as flexible and monitarily rewarding as the reps make it out to be? Please let me know anything you have to offer! Thanks