Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 18 to 2T boys clothes?

1. **Liz**

18 to 2T boys clothes?

Advertisements
    I have a large tub of boys' summer clothes, 18 months to 2T. I also have a HUGE cardboard box of fall/winter clothes, same sizes. All in pretty good condition. I can take pics and let you know. I'd prefer Paypal but I will also accept a check through the mail (won't ship out until the check clears.) I will take pics tonight and tomorrow and put them up on my Photobucket account as I take the pics! I'll have them listed as follows...just let me know which ones you want.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b4...0sale%20stuff/

S=shirts and then # i.e. S1 S2 S3 S4

B=bottoms (ALL shorts/pants) and then by # again, so B1 B2 B3 B4....

O=outfits and by # again, O1 O2 O3 O4...

Did that make sense?

As far as shipping goes, if it fits well in a flat rate box, I will go that route, if either smaller or larger I will get a quote (just need your zip code!)

This is easier than putting up on Ebay so if anyone is interested let me know! I'll keep this bumped up for a couple of weeks...PM me or leave me a message on here!

I am an Ebay seller as well my ID is crazy_princess, you can check out my feedback, I have perfect feedback on all my sales (the one negative is due to miscommunicaton between myself and a crappy seller who was HORRIBLE with communication.)

(Oh and moms with little girls younger than my 1 year old, come July if my BIL and SIL have a boy, I'll be getting rid of baby girl clothes!)

OKAY!! I HAVE PICS UP!! MORE TO COME ALL DAY!!
    Last edited by **Liz**; 03-30-2007 at 10:29 AM. Reason: putting down ebay info for "feedback info"
  2. *~*Terri*~*
    Hmmmm, says that your album is empty....