Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Idenity theft on the rize!!!!

1. usnstacygirl06

Idenity theft on the rize!!!!

Advertisements
    Idenity theft is real, and you could be at risk!! According to the FTC, in the last five years, 27.3 million people have been vitims of idenity theft. In 2002 alone there were more than 9.9 million cases!!!!
    What if it happened to you??
    Did you know that a professnal can assume your idenity in just a few hours but it can take you years and more than 1200$ just to restore your credit standing and idenity!!!!!!!
    Is this a chance you are willing to take????
    Its no secret ladies Idenity theft is a major problem in america, think your at risk??? Unfortnatly you are!
    Do you hand credit card to the restrant servers?
    Do you sign your cards??
    Shop online???
    Leave mail at home in an open box?
    Shread all unwanted and read mail?
    Don't leave your good name and credit to chance!!!!
    Please take the time and go to this web page and watch this short presentation on Idenity theft and what can be done to help prevent problems

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/stacy79

Watch the Idenity theft presentation and please respond whith what you think!!! Best wishes to all
  2. Banned
    Banned
    BTDT, don't wanna go through it again.... The girl who did it to me just got out of jail, but now has 4 felony warrants out for her since she did not check in with probation. She was caught when she purchased a truck in my name and decided to put the insurance in her ex husbands name......
  3. usnstacygirl06
    Quote Originally Posted by HEIDI View Post
    BTDT, don't wanna go through it again.... The girl who did it to me just got out of jail, but now has 4 felony warrants out for her since she did not check in with probation. She was caught when she purchased a truck in my name and decided to put the insurance in her ex husbands name......
    wow are you serious?:inshock omg girl make sure you watch that presenation ok
  4. Banned
    Banned
    I know someone who did the identity theft thing. She's a wacko.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I had someone steal my credit card number, luckily i do online banking a noticed some unauthorized charges and my bank reimbursed us for all charges while they did an investigation
    "I believe that everything happens for a reason.People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"-Marilyn Monroe