Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lularoe

1. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    ! that is weird. I just don't understand how companies like that are allowed to operate? I assume that the consultants are independent contractors, then, right? But... usually to qualify for being a contractor you have to have personal control over your tools/stock.
    I'm not sure. It all seems very weird for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ew that's no good.
    Yea, it makes the shopping a lot worse, and more competitive. If you look on ebay, some of the popular designs are selling for $100+. The fact that the company seems to purposefully be making certain patterns rare to be a turn off. Or maybe it just happened and they didn't anticipate it, either way I don't have it in me to be competitive about leggings
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    I'm not sure. It all seems very weird for sure.

Yea, it makes the shopping a lot worse, and more competitive. If you look on ebay, some of the popular designs are selling for $100+. The fact that the company seems to purposefully be making certain patterns rare to be a turn off. Or maybe it just happened and they didn't anticipate it, either way I don't have it in me to be competitive about leggings
    Yeah I think I've heard they only make like a thousand items in each print or whatever so once they're gone they're gone. Idk why anybody would care that much though I just want to try them because they're less expensive than my pink leggings lol. I'm not even interested in the patterns.
  3. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    I find the weirdest part is that (according to what I heard), they do not choose what their inventory will be. They are sent random items and then have to attempt to sell them, hoping they get "unicorns" and not all mediocre/hideous stuff.
    They get to pick the type (like the perfect t, or Nicole dress) and the size. The fabric is a mystery cause they only make 1000-2500 items in each print.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

4. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    That's even worse! A job that makes you purchase things before you can begin working isn't a job that should be legal, imo.
    I see it as the same thing as starting your own clothing business or McDonald's, you have to put out money for inventory.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

5. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yeah I think I've heard they only make like a thousand items in each print or whatever so once they're gone they're gone. Idk why anybody would care that much though I just want to try them because they're less expensive than my pink leggings lol. I'm not even interested in the patterns.
    I'm only in one group, so I could have the wrong impression but I think it's easier to get solids than patterns, so maybe you'll have some luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac N Cheese View Post
    They get to pick the type (like the perfect t, or Nicole dress) and the size. The fabric is a mystery cause they only make 1000-2500 items in each print.
    I'm so not a good salesperson so I cannot imagine signing up for that, especially with their kind of specialty being bold/polarizing patterns. But people seem to be doing well with it
  6. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

I heard they were awesome, so I ordered a bunch. Don't do it. They are cheap quality. Every pair (China and Vietnam made) were see thru when I bent over. I only buy leggings that I can squat and do yoga in and not show my thong through the fabric. These are not those kind of leggings. I resold my pairs on the yardsale page and went back to Athleta.com with my tail between my legs.
  7. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    That sucks! None of mine are see through and I'm on the big end, reason why I get these.

Quote Originally Posted by be: pistachio View Post
    I heard they were awesome, so I ordered a bunch. Don't do it. They are cheap quality. Every pair (China and Vietnam made) were see thru when I bent over. I only buy leggings that I can squat and do yoga in and not show my thong through the fabric. These are not those kind of leggings. I resold my pairs on the yardsale page and went back to Athleta.com with my tail between my legs.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

8. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by be: pistachio View Post
    Your consultant should've specified which pairs were made in Vietnam. Those are notorious for being off size and see through. My consultant always gives a warning on the Vietnam pairs, like a buyer beware.

I've bought children's, tweens, OS, and TCs and they haven't been see through at all.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

I don't like the crazy patterns... I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable wearing leggings with fish and birds on them, but that is just me! I won't even wear bright colored leggings! Just give me solid black and I'm good!
  10. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

I ordered a pair the other day to try. I've never worn leggings aside from yoga pants from walmart that i dont wear outside bc of underwear lines Guess we'll see! SHould be here in a few days. I've joined a few groups/pages and mostly all the ones I'd probably want to get are the ones EVERYONE and their family are after
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast