Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I'm hosting an Usborne Books party!

1. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...

I'm hosting an Usborne Books party!

Advertisements
    I'm hosting an online Usborne Books party!

What are Usborne Books?

Usborne and Kane Miller books are the most exciting, engaging, and educational books on the market today. They are high quality, innovative, lavishly-illustrated and best of all they are the books kids love to read. Choose from almost 2000 bright colorful and fun titles covering a wide variety of subjects.

30 years ago Peter Usborne pioneered a new generation of books that prove that it is possible to create books that compete with the vast media that attracts children today. From activity books, to neat fiction series, to internet-linked science and history encyclopedias, Usborne does books better.

Kane Miller books come from all over the world to bring a different feel, culture, or just a silly story that kids everywhere can enjoy. Fantastic fiction series make Kane Miller a wonderful choice for the readers in your life.
    There are individual books, collections, tools... I love the variety. The ages range from itty bitty "still chewing on books" age to teens. Seasonal (holiday) books are also available now!

Browse/order online at: https://c3781.myubam.com/59089

(Shameless plug- my friend Jennifer is the consultant. She'd love to grow her team and is looking for motivated team members who are passionate about literacy and learning! These events do great at vendor shows and she is able to do book fairs with schools, classrooms and private groups like our local gymnastics company and some daycare facilities!)
  2. By the power of Greyskull...
    We're probably going to extend the event until the 18th (payday at my work). Please let me know if you have any questions! These books a high quality and interactive.
  3. By the power of Greyskull...
    Last call- party is open through Thursday. I'm nearing party status but need a few more orders to get there and get the big hostess benefits (double free books)!
    My daughter has been using her Usborne book this week to learn what is in the body (they're studying bones this week in science)!