Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: June Scent & Warmer of the month AND MORE!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Dance June Scent & Warmer of the month AND MORE!

Advertisements
    I cannot believe it's June. I know I say that every month but I swear it was just January and it was the new year. DH officially deploys next month

Anywho here is the Scent & Warmer!

I LOVE THIS WARMER! It seriously is so fitting for my house! I can't wait to get mine!

Then this is another special that is while supplies last!

Laundry Care!

The scents that are apart of this special are Serene Green, Jet, Set Go!, and A Wink & A Smile.
    All three scents are great! I love the Jet, Set Go! scent. It is more manly! I'm very excited about this too!

Let me know if y'all have questions! Happy June!

Here is an added Flyer

Also Personal Care stuff! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this all!
    Last edited by HollySunshine; 06-01-2014 at 04:44 PM.
  2. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Is the laundry care like fabric softener? Have you used it? I'm curious about it!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    Is the laundry care like fabric softener? Have you used it? I'm curious about it!
    It's just like laundry soap. I'm not going to lie I haven't personally used it. I keep meaning to buy it so I can vouch for it but I just keep forgetting. SO I will probably try and purchase this deal and try it out so I can tell my customers what its like. I have had customers order it and love it. I had another customer order it and said it was just like anything else she can buy at the store. So I guess it's really up to you if you want your clothes to smell like your favorite scent from Scentsy.

The washer whiffs are like those little extra added bead things that you add to your laundry that downy (I think thats the brand) sells. Again its just added smell good! I have used the dryer disks (which isn't included in the deal) and my only complaint was sometimes they'd get stuck in a shirt or sheet and so the anti static thing in it wouldn't work so some of my stuff would be a little static-y. It smelt great, worked great and I got a lot of uses out of a single disk!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Added flyer!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

6. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kaepernick View Post
    It's just like laundry soap. I'm not going to lie I haven't personally used it. I keep meaning to buy it so I can vouch for it but I just keep forgetting. SO I will probably try and purchase this deal and try it out so I can tell my customers what its like. I have had customers order it and love it. I had another customer order it and said it was just like anything else she can buy at the store. So I guess it's really up to you if you want your clothes to smell like your favorite scent from Scentsy.

The washer whiffs are like those little extra added bead things that you add to your laundry that downy (I think thats the brand) sells. Again its just added smell good! I have used the dryer disks (which isn't included in the deal) and my only complaint was sometimes they'd get stuck in a shirt or sheet and so the anti static thing in it wouldn't work so some of my stuff would be a little static-y. It smelt great, worked great and I got a lot of uses out of a single disk!
    Oh I totally forgot you can get liquid laundry soap We've got a weird washer/dryer combo thing so I can only use powder detergent and liquid softener but we do have a large regular washer and dryer for blankets and stuff so I'll have to ponder it for that! Thanks for answering
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    Oh I totally forgot you can get liquid laundry soap We've got a weird washer/dryer combo thing so I can only use powder detergent and liquid softener but we do have a large regular washer and dryer for blankets and stuff so I'll have to ponder it for that! Thanks for answering
    Yes ma'am! If you decide to order keep me posted on what you think!
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel