Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tons of clothes for sale- AE/LOFT/The Limited/Mossimo-Target/HM (etc.)

1. Senior Member

Hello Tons of clothes for sale- AE/LOFT/The Limited/Mossimo-Target/HM (etc.)

Advertisements
    Here's a link to the Photobucket album:
    sashabandersen's Library | Photobucket
    View by "oldest first" to see the items in order by number (if it's an option).

Most of the jeans are pretty new looking. I tried to take any detail shots if something was a little worn or was missing clasps/buttons. All the capris from The Limited/Banana Republic are pretty un-worn as well. One was missing some clasps, so I took a detail shot of that as well. Some items are brand new (some with tags/some without).

Sizes varying from 0-4 (The Limited capris are mostly 0s / The AE jeans and khakis are mostly 2s/4s). Most of the AE jeans/khakis are "short" style. Shirts are mostly extra small/sm. Shoes are 8/8.5/9s. If you want to know something specifically, please just ask with the photo bucket # associated to the photo. There's just too much stuff for me to list one-by-one!

Sorry the color is a bit off- I have red curtains so there's a red hue on some of these. And sorry most are wrinkled- I plan to take these to Goodwill for whatever I don't sell, but if you buy something, I'll re-wash and fold to reduce wrinkling. I'm cleaning out for our move, and most of these just don't fit me anymore. Let me know any questions!

Asking prices are pretty negotiable. Will probably try to ship all by Flat Rate- USPS (usually the cheapest), unless you request otherwise.

Here's a general breakdown as asking prices:

Jeans/Khakis: $10
    The Limited/etc. capris/pants: $12
    Jackets: $12
    Misc. shirts/dresses: $4 - (Formal dress: $15)
    Shoes: $5

You're welcome.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm interested in the ear muffs & do you have any capris/pants, not jeans, in size 2 please?
    "You think you know what you're looking for, till what you're looking for finds you."
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by belovedreamery View Post
    I'm interested in the ear muffs & do you have any capris/pants, not jeans, in size 2 please?
    The pants (American Eagle- Short Style) in #19 (blue) and #24 (beige/tan) are both 2s.
    All the capris are 0s except for 23, which are 4s. But those 4s (from The Limited) are actually very close to 2s in AE (see photo below for waist comparison- I'm using #24 as the default waist, but #19 blues are the same size as well).

This is the beige/tan American Eagle pants (2s- Short- #24) with the gray twill The Limited capris (4s- #23).

Also, for other reference, here's some of the other pants in comparison to the beige/tan American Eagle (2s-Short). A lot of them are actually close in waist size. Every brand is different!

Banana Republic gray capris (6s)- #22 in my photo bucket

The Limited capris (all colors are the same) in 0s. They are a little smaller than the AE 2s at the waist. - #15 / #25 / #26 / #27 in my photo bucket

#25- light gray capris

#26- white capris

And here's some beige Banana Republic pants (Beige- size 6 - #18) compared to the AE beige 2s (#24).

The AE beige pants (straight style- size 0- #28) are also very close in size of the waist of the AE beige 2s (#24).

You can have the ear muffs for $2. They're practically brand new.
    Hope that helps! Sorry if any of it is confusing. Let me know if you have any other questions!

You're welcome.
  4. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

What sizes are shoes 1, 2, and 4? And how much for all three of them?
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maria~ View Post
    What sizes are shoes 1, 2, and 4? And how much for all three of them?
    2 & 4 don't have the sizes on them. But if I remember correctly, 2 is an 8.5 and 4 was a 9.
    1 is 8.5.

How about $12 for all 3? Can probably get them in a medium flat rate ($12.95 I think), or I can try a box I have around the house and go by weight for shipping? Whichever you prefer. I can take it to the post office and see what they say it'll be if you like.

You're welcome.
  6. Senior Member

You're welcome.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha*ba View Post
    The pants (American Eagle- Short Style) in #19 (blue) and #24 (beige/tan) are both 2s.
    All the capris are 0s except for 23, which are 4s. But those 4s (from The Limited) are actually very close to 2s in AE (see photo below for waist comparison- I'm using #24 as the default waist, but #19 blues are the same size as well).

This is the beige/tan American Eagle pants (2s- Short- #24) with the gray twill The Limited capris (4s- #23).

Also, for other reference, here's some of the other pants in comparison to the beige/tan American Eagle (2s-Short). A lot of them are actually close in waist size. Every brand is different!

Banana Republic gray capris (6s)- #22 in my photo bucket

The Limited capris (all colors are the same) in 0s. They are a little smaller than the AE 2s at the waist. - #15 / #25 / #26 / #27 in my photo bucket

#25- light gray capris

#26- white capris

And here's some beige Banana Republic pants (Beige- size 6 - #18) compared to the AE beige 2s (#24).

The AE beige pants (straight style- size 0- #28) are also very close in size of the waist of the AE beige 2s (#24).

You can have the ear muffs for $2. They're practically brand new.
    Hope that helps! Sorry if any of it is confusing. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    I forgot to ask about the length of the pants. Or maybe how tall you are will help. Thanks!
    "You think you know what you're looking for, till what you're looking for finds you."
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by belovedreamery View Post
    I forgot to ask about the length of the pants. Or maybe how tall you are will help. Thanks!
    I'm 5'4.

All of the AE pants (#19, #24, #20, #28) are "short" style.
    - #19 and #24 are 2s
    - #20 and #28 are 0s

The Banana Republic pants (#22) are their standard size (neither short, not tall style).

The New York & Co. pants (#18) are their standard size (neither short, not tall style) as well.

All of the capris from The Limited in size 0 (#s- 15, 25, 26, 27) and the size 4s (#24) are their standard size in terms of height, in coordination with their waist size.

You're welcome.
  9. He calls me his angel ❤
    He calls me his angel ❤
    what size is that white dress?
    would you happen to know how long it is? I'm 5'0 so its hard for me to find a short dress that doesn't cover my knees

10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bge514 View Post
    what size is that white dress?
    would you happen to know how long it is? I'm 5'0 so its hard for me to find a short dress that doesn't cover my knees
    It's a size 3. Trixxi Girl brand (I originally bought it from Nordstrom).

The length (from shoulder to bottom of dress) is 34".

You're welcome.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast