Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Scentsy May Madness!

1. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...

Scentsy May Madness!

Advertisements
    I can't believe it's already May- time for some Coronaritas on Monday (Ole!), Mother's Day celebrations the following weekend, maybe some beach trips thrown in some weekends and the unofficial first day of summer later this month!

I have a couple of great deals to share with you!

The first is something near and dear to my heart- the Scentsy team I am a member of has partnered with the local Children's Hospital and is collecting Twiggy the Turtle's (Scentsy buddies) to donate to the hospital and Children's Miracle Network. I work at this hospital and we serve over 29 counties, including several large military communities. I've taken care of many of the children that visit that needed cardiac care and have several local friends that had extended hospital stays and are now great volunteers with the local CMN. I'll also be donating a portion of my commission from the sale of each Twiggy the Turtle back to the CMN. We're just collecting Twiggy at this point because the theme from the hospital is a beach/ocean theme.

I mustache you a question....Do you love Scentsy?
    I love how whimsy this warmer is! Mustache is the May warmer of the month and is on sale for $27! The scent of the month, Mystery Man, is also 10% off. Mystery Man reminds me of My Dear Watson and Business Casual!

Celebrate Mom!
    Scentsy has a limited time deal with one of the beautiful lamp shade warmers and what equals out to be THREE free bars! I cannot guarantee delivery before Mother's Day!

SOLD OUT- See post #2 for Scentsy's replacement deal!

Cancun Can-Do!
    Who wants an all expense paid trip to Moon Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico? (At least one answer here for YES!) Here's how to earn it.

1. Join my team (Scentsy, Velata, or Grace Adele).
    2. Sell just $500 each month in May, June, and July.
    3. Find three friends who will also join and each sell just $1000 by July 31st.

That's all. I'm not even kidding. It's THAT easy. And it's ALL expenses paid. Flights, room, food and drink, everything. Free. No kidding!

***Visit https://andreakelly.scentsy.us to browse, shop or join my team! Please contact me via PM if you're interested in ordering the buddy for the Children's Hospital!***
    Last edited by PirateAndrea; 05-09-2014 at 10:11 PM.
  2. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...

Uh-oh! The Mother's Day bundle SOLD OUT! Scentsy decided to play this beautiful warmer on sale- same scents different warmer style. This is a different style than the first one that normally retails for more (which is why this combo is $45 instead of the $40 of the sold out combo). It's still like getting all of the bars for free!