Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Panda Pocket organic bamboo wrap baby carrier

1. Senior Member

Panda Pocket organic bamboo wrap baby carrier

Advertisements
    I'd like to sell my black Panda Pocket organic bamboo soft wrap carrier. It's been used 2 times. I just can't master the wrapping thing. It's very similar to a Moby, but it has a pouch on the front that it stuffs itself into, which can also be used while wearing baby to put small items in. Also, the fabric is an organic bamboo blend. Asking $40 shipped Priority Mail. Retail is $70.00. Mine looks exactly like the one in the pictures. I can provide exact photos, if desired.

HERE's the INFO:

Easy to tie, easy to wear and now easy to tuck and go with the Panda Pocket carrier from Earth Mom and Baby. This tie-style infant carrier is the most comfortable and supportive way to carry your baby. The Panda Pocket comes with the added convenience of a built-in pocket to quickly and easily store and tote. Made of stretchable, naturally-breathable bamboo that is not only antibacterial, but it's almost as silky soft as your baby. A twist on the ordinary, the Panda Pocket wrap-style Carrier is extraordinary.

The stretchy bamboo fabric makes tying the wrap surprisingly simple. Simply follow the instructions included to tie the wrap tight to your body. The weight of the baby against the stretch of the fabric creates a comfortable, supportive seat for your little one.

-convenient: tucks away easily into its own pocket becoming a draw-string bag
    -one size fits all wearers: great for mom and dad
    -suitable for newborns up to 35lb toddlers
    -easy to clean: just throw in the wash
    -made of stretchy, breathable, antibacterial, renewable, and pesticide-free bamboo
    -versatile: can be tied and loaded in a number of ways, including facing in, facing out, and hands-free breastfeeding positions
    -comfortable: weight is evenly distributed for easy carrying with no pressure points, making it comfortable even over longer periods of time

made from 70% bamboo from rayon/ 25% cotton/ 5% spandex

Company info:
    Earth Mom & Baby is a mom-and-daughter company from Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada. All of their products were designed by Noreen Walker, who is one of the longest practicing registered midwives in Canada- she has caught over 3000 babies over 35 years! Noreen has listened to the moms talk about what they like, don't like, need and don't need. She took all of this knowledge accumulated over her many years of practicing and incorporated it all into her designs.

2. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

How stretchy is the material?

3. Senior Member
    Not sure how to answer that. It's pretty stretchy and soft, but doesn't feel like it's going to just lose it's shape, if that makes sense.