Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Looking to trade my i phone 4 in perfect condition for some like new cloth diapers

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Looking to trade my i phone 4 in perfect condition for some like new cloth diapers

Advertisements
    Hi,
    I just joined the group today. I have a nine week old son and am trying to build a stash of cloth diapers because right now I am running short at the end of the day. I have a like new i phone that I used with ATT kept in the case and screen protector at all times. I like pockets the best so far but I am willing to try others. I hope this is where I am supposed to be posting this! Thanks! Julie
  2. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    I've got a iphone 4 too, I'm planning to give it away after my upgrade I wish you luck, but I don't think an iphone 4 is worth even a used cloth diaper

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

check gazelle.com to trade it in and then buy diapers...
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Hi,
    I just joined the group today. I have a nine week old son and am trying to build a stash of cloth diapers because right now I am running short at the end of the day. I have a like new i phone that I used with ATT kept in the case and screen protector at all times. I like pockets the best so far but I am willing to try others. I hope this is where I am supposed to be posting this! Thanks! Julie

Weird first post, plus I think you need a certain post count and time as member to post in here.
  5. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Thread closed due to OP not meeting the requirements for Classifides. I suggest you look at your local Craigslist or facebook yard sale pages.