Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Anyone want to help? Charity run to end child slavery

1. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey

Anyone want to help? Charity run to end child slavery

Advertisements
    Hey everyone. I've signed up to run the Night Trail Run 10K on May 3rd benefiting the Mercy Project's mission to end Child Slavery in Ghana.

It's a fantastic organization that I was actually hoping to serve as a missionary in person to Africa this summer, but I had some conflict in the dates. So in lieu of that, I decided to sign up to get pledge donations for my race.

I'm asking if you would help me raise some funds to help with their mission. My goal is $250, but I would like to exceed that if possible! Please consider donating (no amount is too small), and/or share the link with your friends/family who might be interested. Please note that I don't have any hand in the funds. You donate directly to the organization thru my personal pledge page. I promise to post lots of pictures of me with lots of awkward running faces.

Thanks!

Thanks to the awesome generosity of my friends, family and coworkers, I've already exceeded my original goal! Let's see if I can make it to $500 for this worthy organization!
    Last edited by sweetvanity; 04-15-2014 at 08:08 PM. Reason: edited to update goal

www.SnarkyFit.com
  2. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    goal met! Let's see if I can make it to $500. FYI I do not get anything from this. I already paid my registration.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  3. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    This is awesome!!! I ran the Chicago Marathon for charity and raised over $1,500 for childhood obesity prevention programming. I'm more than happy to share your link and contribute (when I get paid )

Good luck!!
  4. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Aww thank you so much! Even just the share would do wonders!

www.SnarkyFit.com