Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scentsy November Scent & Warmer of the month! BLACK FRIDAY!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Wow Scentsy November Scent & Warmer of the month! BLACK FRIDAY!

Advertisements

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL starting 11/22
    Up to 70% off our closeout section! Starting at midnight PST! BTW sorry for my pictures not showing up for some odd reason but everything can be viewed at www.hollyallen.scentsy.us

Hey y'all so I am getting on here late today. It's been crazy today. DH had a doctors appointment 30 minutes away at Ft. Wainwright and then while on our way back home we caught wind that there was an active shooter on base. We were about halfway home when we heard that and decided to go back to town for a few things since it would take a while to get base access. Anyway once we got back to town they confirmed it was just a rumor and base was no longer locked down.

SO here is this months Warmer & Scent of the month! I think you guys are going to LOVE it!

And the Scent is

The Scent is awesome! I have it currently warming. I really like it! And the warmer is SO cute! If you are wanting to order this I highly suggest ordering it as soon as you can. Last month our Scarecrow warmer sold out WAY before the end of the month and those who ordered it after they were out aren't getting it until mid December! SO I totally suggest jumping on this because even last years November warmer sold out in a snap!

What do you all think? Are you excited for the holidays?

OH! And I almost forgot the Winter Catalog that is available while supplies last!

I almost forgot about this special!

Last edited by HollySunshine; 11-20-2013 at 10:49 PM.
  2. By the power of Greyskull...
    By the power of Greyskull...
    I'm in LOVE with this warmer. It reminds me of my Grandma! She had a ceramic tree that looked like this.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Holly, I think I need to just set up a monthly allotment to you/Scentsy That scent just seems like it would smell amazing and wills probably be DH approved
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

holly i can't wait to by another scentsy from you!!!! im waiting to get my sofa table in one piece (ive tried twice and theyve been chipped )then im soooo buying one for my living room
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by PirateAndrea View Post
    I'm in LOVE with this warmer. It reminds me of my Grandma! She had a ceramic tree that looked like this.
    I love hearing stories like this and about Scentsy reminding people of past memories.

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingGuamMama View Post
    Holly, I think I need to just set up a monthly allotment to you/Scentsy That scent just seems like it would smell amazing and wills probably be DH approved
    You do know that they have a loyalty program right? You can edit it and pick when you want it to come and how often! Plus after every $150 you spend you get a half off item I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by *Blondie* View Post
    holly i can't wait to by another scentsy from you!!!! im waiting to get my sofa table in one piece (ive tried twice and theyve been chipped )then im soooo buying one for my living room
    that they get it right this time. I am glad you love what you've already ordered!!
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I neeeed the spaceship warmer for my sons room!

I've been stalking it past few days, hoping that it will stick around long enough for us to afford it lol.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Chikatoka View Post
    I neeeed the spaceship warmer for my sons room!

I've been stalking it past few days, hoping that it will stick around long enough for us to afford it lol.
    The spaceship will be around the rest of this catalog season So you have plenty of time to save up
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Aww man I really don't need another warmer and I already have the snowman one for the holidays but I love that tree one!!! So Christmasy!!
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    Aww man I really don't need another warmer and I already have the snowman one for the holidays but I love that tree one!!! So Christmasy!!
    I know!!! It's so cute huh! I love it
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast