Hello all! I'm a Team Beachbody Coach and I thought I'd offer this up to you all:

I've got a 30 day challenge group going up and setting the start date for November 4th! I have a group limit of 5 (maybe 6) and I"m looking for 2 more people who are SERIOUS about changing their lives and willing to INVEST $140 into themselves to make a huge difference! (Challenge packs start at $140 and go to $205 depending on what you're looking for and your fitness level) I've set the ordering deadline for tomorrow to ensure your package arrives on time but we MIGHT be able to work with a Tuesday order if absolutely necessary.

Included in the investment is :
-30-90 day workout program that you choose (Hip Hop Abs, Body Gospel, Slim in 6, P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire, TurboJam, Chalene Extreme, Brazil Butt Lift, RevAbs and many many more options)
-30 day supply of a NUTRITIOUS shake called Shakeology to supply you with the energy to complete the program-flavors include Chocolate, Vanilla, Greenberry, Vegan Tropical, Vegan Chocolate
-30 days of private coaching
-and a private accountability group on Facebook with people who are trying to reach their own goals and there to support you in reaching your goals.
-Nutrition planning guide to help you eat well throughout the challenge

Your program will have everything you need to get the ball rolling and start changing your life.

PS Team Beachbody also has an extraordinary opportunity for Military Spouses and Military Members to start and run the business for free.