Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSOS special - Now through November 15th!

1. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Last chance for FREE product with your purchase!

Advertisements
    Now through November 15th, any purchase of $25 or over gets a free LipShot Lip Balm, any order over $50 gets a free Bombinator Bath Bomb, and any order over $100 can pick any item from the catalogue for free! This is for my MSOS party only The link is here: MSOS Posh Party!

The November specials are HERE so check them out! Also, join my team as a consultant this month and in addition to your regular Posh starter kit you will receive a Snarky Bar! Excellent for exfoliating and smells amazing! One of my favorite products, personally

I know a lot of you have probably never heard of Perfectly Posh - the company is only 2 years old and there aren't all that many consultants compared to the bigger companies. So, I have samples of many of the most popular products and if you want to try them out before purchasing, just shoot me a PM and I will send you a sample bag in the mail. No purchase is required for this - it's free to you so you can try the product before committing to a purchase.

Perfectly Posh is made in the US and does not ship outside of the United States, so if you want to order but are based outside the country, I will mail the products you want to you with no added shipping cost. I want everyone to get a chance to try these products because they are truly pretty stellar

Here's a picture of my table set up - this shows all the products that I have and can make samples of! If there's something you want to try that I don't have, just let me know and I will see if I can get it for you!

Last edited by bajingo; 11-15-2013 at 08:57 PM. Reason: last chaaaaance

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

You've mentioned baby stuff before, tell me more!
  3. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein. View Post
    You've mentioned baby stuff before, tell me more!
    There's a lotion and a body wash, as well as a smooth bottom balm. They're all 100% vegan with no soy, gluten, oat or dairy and no synthetic fragrances. It's nice and gentle on baby's skin And according to my friend who cloth diapers her baby, the smooth bottom balm is okay to use with that and it works better than the alternate products she's tried on diaper rash.

Don't order the lotion or the body wash though because I already got them for you

4. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Just a reminder - you can also get a free Healer body stick with your purchase! Just fill out the form HERE and enter the code you receive at check out!

5. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Sent out a set of samples today anybody else whose interested in samples let me know so I can get them together for you! I plan on going to the post office again on Thursday!

6. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Just so everyone knows, the free healer offer is only available til the end of October! We have things for men and babies as well as the typical women's bath stuff. I'm getting really close to my monthly goal and would love y'all's help getting there! We have a special bundle and our October spooky posh exclusive available only until the end of the month!

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I've never heard of this stuff before! Is it like body skin care products?
  8. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kaepernick View Post
    I've never heard of this stuff before! Is it like body skin care products?
    Yeah! It's a bath and body line. We have soaps, sugar scrubs, face masks, lotions, bath bombs, lip balms, bath salts (actual salts for the bath, not drugs!), body wash, some hair care products, and some more that I can't think of!. There are a lot of options! I hadn't heard of it either until a few months ago but I started using it and fell in love almost immediately. (Almost) everything smells amazing and it all makes my skin nicer than it was. I'm hooked

9. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

We also have a preteen/teen line that I use because it cleared up my zits

10. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

I'm doing a massive sample making/shaping thing today and tomorrow. FREE samples to anyone who asks, seriously! No obligation or anything. Just trying to pamper the world here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast