Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free sample of The Ritual face mask!

1. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Free sample of The Ritual face mask!

Advertisements
    So, I started selling Perfectly Posh so that I could get products for cheaper (let's all be honest with each other here, that is the best part of selling products that you like!). But it turns out I get to find out about cool stuff for all of my friendly friends too! Right now we are giving away free samples of The Ritual face mask to the first 10,000 people who ask! The mask is naturally based, cruelty free (be nice to bunnies!), paraben and paraffin-free, and contains no soy or gluten fillers. The link to request a free mask is here.

With the mask you will also get a Posh Paper, which will show you all of the products we sell. I'm also making my own samples this week so if there's something you like in the paper, but want to try first, shoot me a PM and I'm more than happy to send you a sample if I have one of the product you're requesting.

The point of giving away the free face mask sample is to try and get people interested in joining Perfectly Posh, but I promise I won't harass you with e-mails or anything. If you're interested that's cool - let me know! If not, no big. Enjoy the sample because, no lie, it smells like straight up cherries. I want to eat it (but it doesn't taste like cherries, unfortunately).

Anyway. Free stuff. Yayyy!!!

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I want a sample... Why you no offer me a sample?
  3. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Um, I'm offering it right here, gooberella. And I've been posting about it on facebook on my posh page and then sharing the post on my regular page. So, why you no stalk me on facebook?

4. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

On an unrelated note...40 weeks and 3 days. Your baby sure is comfy in your cooker there!

5. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Siily question... I've never heard of perfectly posh. Is it like a Mary Kay/Avon/etc type of thing?

ETA: Nevermind, I saw your link there and am looking at it now.

6. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    Siily question... I've never heard of perfectly posh. Is it like a Mary Kay/Avon/etc type of thing?

ETA: Nevermind, I saw your link there and am looking at it now.
    It's cool! I had never heard of it either. If you've ever been to a Lush, it's sort of similar to their products, except the soap doesn't cost $20

ETA: We also have more product options than Lush, though I will say that their bath bombs are MASSIVE.

7. Senior Member
    ohh me! me! im interested!! thats cool!

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I am in! I love free stuff.

ETA: do you have any good scrubs that can be facial/body? I really love using a facial scrub, but I also love to use it elsewhere when I am fighting the dry!
  9. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Quote Originally Posted by Chikatoka View Post
    I am in! I love free stuff.

ETA: do you have any good scrubs that can be facial/body? I really love using a facial scrub, but I also love to use it elsewhere when I am fighting the dry!
    Yes! We have sugar scrubs which are amazing! Tree Hugger is my favorite. We also have a line called Pretty that's meant for teenagers, but I'm a rebel so I use it anyway. In that line there's something called the Snarky Bar that legit feels like sandpaper, but it kicks ass at exfoliating so I use it I also use the Complexion Perfection face wash from Pretty because it's better at fighting acne and that one is mildly exfoliating and it smells like Peppermint.

10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Oh yay! I'm always looking for cruelty-free options (vegan when I can) and new scrubs and stuff I signed up for the free sample and I'm excited to browse your website, now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast