Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: August Scent & Warmer. PLUS 10% OFF most of the catalog!

  1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HollySunshine's Avatar
    HollySunshine is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eielson AFB, AK
    Posts
    21,037

    #1

    August Scent & Warmer. PLUS 10% OFF most of the catalog!

    Advertisements
    Hey y'all. Can you believe it's August already? Such a great month for DH and I. We move into our new house here in Alaska today, have his grandparents for a visit this weekend, plus our dating anniversary and wedding anniversary! BUT of course Scentsy is always awesome!!!


    August is the end of the current catalog!!!! Which means 10% off the majority of the catalog!!!!! Woo hoo! Message me if you're wanting to see the fall/winter catalog! Send me your address and I will mail you one!!!



    And now..... The warmer of the month!



    What do you think of it? It isn't something for my house BUT I think that it is so unique so it's bound to be popular!



    And the Scent is.....



    Any questions friends?





    This is the list of scents that are going to be discontinued starting Sept 1st. We are not told if they'll be back next summer so best stock up now before they're possibly gone for good!
    Last edited by HollySunshine; 08-02-2013 at 02:21 AM.
  2. Señor Member
    Ashley.'s Avatar
    Ashley. is offline
    Señor Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    25,785
    #2
    That is ADORABLE!! I wish it fit the decor I had somebody to buy that for

    The warmers like that one, where they have a top; Do you have to take the top off for the scent to disperse, or are they made so you can leave the top on while the scentsy is on?

    be cool.
  3. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Jenni Penni's Avatar
    Jenni Penni is offline
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,484
    #3
    Ugh, that's adorable! Wish it was my style.

    What do you think of this month's scent? Sounds interesting but I've learned never to trust the descriptions

    "The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    KnittingGuamMama's Avatar
    KnittingGuamMama is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kings Bay, GA
    Posts
    6,535

    #4
    Aw, I love that one but it totally wouldn't fit in the house! Even DH said it was adorable but doesn't fit with us and he never says anything about the warmers. Holly, I would love for you to mail me a catalog of what's coming up, I'll PM you my address on FB
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HollySunshine's Avatar
    HollySunshine is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eielson AFB, AK
    Posts
    21,037

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley. View Post
    That is ADORABLE!! I wish it fit the decor I had somebody to buy that for

    The warmers like that one, where they have a top; Do you have to take the top off for the scent to disperse, or are they made so you can leave the top on while the scentsy is on?
    They're made to warm with the top on

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Penni View Post
    Ugh, that's adorable! Wish it was my style.

    What do you think of this month's scent? Sounds interesting but I've learned never to trust the descriptions
    I haven't had a chance to smell it yet because of our PCS. But I will be ordering a bar this month so I can sniff it! Hopefully soon because I have to order the new catalog!

    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    Aw, I love that one but it totally wouldn't fit in the house! Even DH said it was adorable but doesn't fit with us and he never says anything about the warmers. Holly, I would love for you to mail me a catalog of what's coming up, I'll PM you my address on FB
    Sounds good girl! I also have your address from your last order unless it's recently changed!
  6. I Will Rise Above
    Never a *Just*'s Avatar
    Never a *Just* is offline
    I Will Rise Above
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    21,104

    #6
    I'd love to see the new catalog. I need to order some scents and if they aren't going to be in fall winter I need to get them before they are gone. The too big ones in this house are sun kissed citrus and linger ( I think it's linger I'm not by it now I can double check when I get home) and then French lavender is another one I love.
  7. OG Member
    April Lynne's Avatar
    April Lynne is offline
    OG Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx area
    Posts
    18,489
    Blog Entries
    5
    #7
    Transition time!!

    I can't wait to try out the new warmers that don't require a light bulb!!


  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HollySunshine's Avatar
    HollySunshine is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eielson AFB, AK
    Posts
    21,037

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by just, Chaleigh View Post
    I'd love to see the new catalog. I need to order some scents and if they aren't going to be in fall winter I need to get them before they are gone. The too big ones in this house are sun kissed citrus and linger ( I think it's linger I'm not by it now I can double check when I get home) and then French lavender is another one I love.
    Give me a few minutes and i'll post the list of scents that will be discontinued!
  9. I Will Rise Above
    Never a *Just*'s Avatar
    Never a *Just* is offline
    I Will Rise Above
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    21,104

    #9
    I am still mad about Linger. Totally one of our family favorites.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    HollySunshine's Avatar
    HollySunshine is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eielson AFB, AK
    Posts
    21,037

    #10
    Sorry everyone if you've messaged me I haven't had internet and won't fully until Wednesday!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •