Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: July Scent & Warmer of the month! AND BRING BACK MY BAR!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

July Scent & Warmer of the month! AND BRING BACK MY BAR!

Advertisements
    Okay friends you know I always post these for y'all to OoOoOoO and Awwwww over!

This month's warmer is VERY different! I am not sure how I feel about it! One minute I likey the next I don't. I wouldn't put it in my house because I don't have anything to match it with BUT someone might and I know that lighthouses are a really big thing to some people!

SO WIFF THAT SAAID HURR YA GO!

And the scent of the month is......

I'm not sure how I feel about that either! lol

Also for the month of July we are bring back 20 retired smells! Here is the LIST!

They can be purchased at $5 each or in these combine and save special!

Of course the Scent & warmer of the month can be purchased at 10% off all month!

that is all!
  2. Senior Member
    I'm really looking into getting some Scentsy warmers and scents. I've never had them before, how well do they work? I have 5 cats in our apartment.

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Alissa. View Post
    I'm really looking into getting some Scentsy warmers and scents. I've never had them before, how well do they work? I have 5 cats in our apartment.
    They're great. And i'm not just saying that because I sell lol. And since you have cats you don't have to worry about the flame! Which is a huge plus. Do you have any specific questions on how it works and what not? I would be happy to answer
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kaepernick View Post
    They're great. And i'm not just saying that because I sell lol. And since you have cats you don't have to worry about the flame! Which is a huge plus. Do you have any specific questions on how it works and what not? I would be happy to answer
    How exactly do they work? Plug in or a small candle underneath like with oils?

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

How exactly do they work? Plug in or a small candle underneath like with oils?
    It all runs off of a lightbulb! Depending on the warmer size it's either a 25, 20 or 15 watt bulb. When you turn it on the it melts the wax to body temperature so if you happen to have little fingers (or paws) get into it it will not burn!!! It's non toxic, lead free, flameless candles! You order bars and on the bottom of the bar it's kind of like a ice cube tray where there are little cubes you just pop a cube out, put it in your warmer and then BAM 10 or so minutes later the cube will be melted and your house will smell AMAZING!
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

You don't ever have to worry about turning it off! Mine go in all of our rooms for 24/7 including in my sons room!
  7. Senior Member
    It all runs off of a lightbulb! Depending on the warmer size it's either a 25, 20 or 15 watt bulb. When you turn it on the it melts the wax to body temperature so if you happen to have little fingers (or paws) get into it it will not burn!!! It's non toxic, lead free, flameless candles! You order bars and on the bottom of the bar it's kind of like a ice cube tray where there are little cubes you just pop a cube out, put it in your warmer and then BAM 10 or so minutes later the cube will be melted and your house will smell AMAZING!
    You don't ever have to worry about turning it off! Mine go in all of our rooms for 24/7 including in my sons room!
    They sound perfect! Is there any warmers you recommend? Scents?

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

They sound perfect! Is there any warmers you recommend? Scents?
    So the full size warmers will smell up a larger room. So I suggest if you're looking for something in the living room to go for a Full Size warmer. But for a bathroom a plug in warmer is great. Mid sizes could work in a living room as well but the higher the wattage the further the travel will smell up the room. (Full size warmers are 25 watt, Mids are 20 and plug ins are 15watt) Check out my website and just browse the different warmers and find what you like!! There is TONS to choose from!!! As far as scents what do you typically go for? Fruity, food/bakery, manly, flowers?
  9. Senior Member
    So the full size warmers will smell up a larger room. So I suggest if you're looking for something in the living room to go for a Full Size warmer. But for a bathroom a plug in warmer is great. Mid sizes could work in a living room as well but the higher the wattage the further the travel will smell up the room. (Full size warmers are 25 watt, Mids are 20 and plug ins are 15watt) Check out my website and just browse the different warmers and find what you like!! There is TONS to choose from!!! As far as scents what do you typically go for? Fruity, food/bakery, manly, flowers?
    I love fall scents like apples and cinnamon. I'm not too sure what else I like yet. DH loves sandalwood so I was going to look for something like that for him. I think a lavender scent would be good in the bedroom though.

10. Senior Member
    Have you tried the "welcome home" scent?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast