Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Tupperware Mid June Specials!!!!

1. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Tupperware Mid June Specials!!!!

Advertisements
    These are some specials I am very excited about and only come around once a year! They start first thing tomorrow, so don't miss out!

1. Our FIX N MIX bowl which is 26 cups of awesome is double coated with no edges or ridges on the instead. Meant to take a beating with a mixer or by hand it is fantastic for making cookies or bread in also always for those summer BBQs with potato or fruit salad. My favorite bowl of ours hands down.

2. Large Carry Alls with Handles. This is a bulk buyers dream. I LOVE this sucker. It will fit 25lbs of dried goods. Sugar, Flour, Pancake Mix, Beans etc. It's amazing.

3. Large Carry Alls buddy Small Carry all is equally as neat holding 15lbs if dried goods.

4. Our 16oz patriotic tumblers, neat for sure. (though the first 2 are my favorites)

Amongst these specials starting tomorrow we also have some adorable kids pail sets, the hamburger press is back, and the hotdog/sausage keeper! Some great specials this month geared towards Summer fun for sure!

If you have any questions about ordering or possibly hosting a book/catalog party to earn some of your goodies for FREE please let me know I would love to help you with that.
    My website is in my signature and you can order from there or PM me at anytime to order as well!

Tupperware holds a lifetime warranty and is also always 100% BPA & Phthalate Free!

To Add:

Hot Dog Keeper. The ridges on the inside allow you to freeze them and still be able to pull them out individually instead of having a lump of dogs. Good for hot dogs or sausages.

Hamburger Press & Keepers set. Allows you to press your patties, season, and freeze and then just pop them out on the grill when you need to. They make 1/3 patties.

Square Away lunch pack set. Perfect for snacks and sandwhiches.

Smart Prep System. Great for grilling or breading. Just put it in snap it on and flip or shake.

Grilling cookbook & Seasoning.

Totem Pail. Great for sand or water activities. Have animal faces and shapes on them.
    Last edited by Never a *Just*; 06-17-2013 at 09:16 AM.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Oh, my. It's PURPLE!!!
  3. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
    Oh, my. It's PURPLE!!!
    Yes it is! It has your name on it .

I made deployment cookies up the ying in that bowl I could easy do 5/6 batches at a time. It.
  4. Eye
    Master Caster
    Master Caster
    Blog Entries
    Chaleigh, can you post a pic of the hot dog Keeper?! Sounds like that one has MY name on it.
  5. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by Eye View Post
    Chaleigh, can you post a pic of the hot dog Keeper?! Sounds like that one has MY name on it.
    I updated the OP with the stock photos and then here is a better picture of the inside so you can see the ridges and how it works. Keeps them separate so that don't freeze into a lump.

6. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Big flyer with the fix n mix and carry alls ends tomorrow at midnight! Don't miss out.