Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scentsy June Scent & Warmer of the month!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Dance Scentsy June Scent & Warmer of the month!

Advertisements
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (can't say it enough) THIS WARMER!

Tell me your thoughts!!!!

And the Scent is....

I also wanted to add that if anyone is interested in hosting an ONLINE party (super simple) this is our host special for the month of June.

Just use your hostess rewards to purchase this cute tote and it comes with spf 50 lotion and lip balm!
  2. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

I love that warmer, too. Wantsies! *grabby hands* The scent of the month sounds like it smells frakkin' awesome as well. Nom nom nom.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    I love that warmer, too. Wantsies! *grabby hands* The scent of the month sounds like it smells frakkin' awesome as well. Nom nom nom.
    You should host a party btw I am going to have to wait to get that pack n play from you but I promise I will. We had to renew our tags for our jeep yesterday and that was $100 I wasn't expecting to spend but I will get it before we PCS scouts honor so don't go selling it on me!
  4. One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kaepernick View Post
    You should host a party btw I am going to have to wait to get that pack n play from you but I promise I will. We had to renew our tags for our jeep yesterday and that was $100 I wasn't expecting to spend but I will get it before we PCS scouts honor so don't go selling it on me!
    I was thinking about it for that bag (like end of the month so it doesn't close until payday) but you have to have $150 in orders and idk if it'll happen, lolol. Maybe like a book party or something because I don't know if anyone would come if I had an actual party. Dude, I forgot allllllll about the pack-n-play haha. Whenever you can get it is fine. No rush. It has a lovely home in my closet until then.

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I was thinking about it for that bag (like end of the month so it doesn't close until payday) but you have to have $150 in orders and idk if it'll happen, lolol. Maybe like a book party or something because I don't know if anyone would come if I had an actual party. Dude, I forgot allllllll about the pack-n-play haha. Whenever you can get it is fine. No rush. It has a lovely home in my closet until then.
    Dude $150 is SO easy!!! Not to mention I always add orders that I get from random people to help my hostess out! Let me know and I can get you the goodies but no pressure. And thanks for keeping my pack n play safe
  6. One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Dude $150 is SO easy!!! Not to mention I always add orders that I get from random people to help my hostess out! Let me know and I can get you the goodies but no pressure. And thanks for keeping my pack n play safe
    Would you want to do a catalog party with me or would you prefer an in-person party, or both at once? If it's an in-person party maybe we can do it the 28th and close it the 30th? Not sure who would come to an actual party, though. I think the people who I know that would order are back on the east coast.

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Would you want to do a catalog party with me or would you prefer an in-person party, or both at once? If it's an in-person party maybe we can do it the 28th and close it the 30th? Not sure who would come to an actual party, though. I think the people who I know that would order are back on the east coast.
    Honestly catalog parties are fine and it makes it easy for you so you don't have to purchase food, clean your house and round up everyone. I have mini scent testers that you can borrow for anyone who wants smell the scents so they know what to order. I can open the party online for you so that any of your friends/family back home can order directly under your party and you get the credit for it! Easy Peasy!
  8. One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Honestly catalog parties are fine and it makes it easy for you so you don't have to purchase food, clean your house and round up everyone. I have mini scent testers that you can borrow for anyone who wants smell the scents so they know what to order. I can open the party online for you so that any of your friends/family back home can order directly under your party and you get the credit for it! Easy Peasy!
    Not that cleaning my house is an issue, LOL, but parties can be exhausting. IDK, I just think it helps sales to have an actual party (IF people come). I can think of two people who would try to be here but that's not worth the effort, imo. Catalog party it is then. Let me know when you set up the online thing for me or if there's anything I need to do. Hopefully I'll get to $150, especially if you add random orders. Getting me excited! I love HC, so the lip balm and spf lotion would be awesome to have! Plus, that bag!

9. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

I REALLY want to try out the scent! Get some samples The warmer is okay but not something i'd personally buy
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Not that cleaning my house is an issue, LOL, but parties can be exhausting. IDK, I just think it helps sales to have an actual party (IF people come). I can think of two people who would try to be here but that's not worth the effort, imo. Catalog party it is then. Let me know when you set up the online thing for me or if there's anything I need to do. Hopefully I'll get to $150, especially if you add random orders. Getting me excited! I love HC, so the lip balm and spf lotion would be awesome to have! Plus, that bag!

I think the scent Havana Cabana might be while supplies last on that so we will see if thats still what comes when we close your party out. I will open your online party right now so any long distance peeps can order whenever they want and get their product. You can make an event on FB if you want so if anyone has questions they can ask there but thats not needed. I'll post your direct party link on you facebook so you have that to share with whomever. When would you like the catalogs/scents? Want me to bring them around like the 15th so that gives you like 15 days to collect orders and then we can get together the day of the 30th or so to figure out your goodies and what not?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast