Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damsel In Defense giveaway

1. Senior Member

Dance Damsel In Defense giveaway UPDATE May Special!

Advertisements
    Hey guys, I'm offering a friends and family promotion that I've decided to extend to my military community. If you host a party in May and have a sales total of at least $200, you'll receive 15% off your entire order, on*top of your other qualifying hostess rewards! Including your rewards that adds up to at least 25% discount, plus half off items! Don't miss out on this great deal!

Hey everyone! I'm currently doing a giveaway on my Facebook page, the first 100 people to like my page will be entered to win a FREE Sock It To Me Kubotan (a keychain self defense tool). We're less than 25 likes away but if you miss it don't worry,I'll be posting more giveaways and specials in the future! www.facebook.com/didprocaseywilbanks

Damsel In Defense offers non lethal self defense products geared towards women but perfect for everyone! We offer tools such as stun guns, pepper spray, personal alarms and more. Our products are designed to be sassy, easy to carry and simple to use so that every day people like you and me can feel confident using them. 1 in 5 women in the US will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime, and that number has increased the last 3 years. My goal is to educate and equip women with the knowledge and tools needed to protect themselves so that we can make that number decrease. You can shop online, host a party to earn rewards, or find more information about becoming a consultant by going to my website www.mydamselpro.net/womenempowered

*Due to their laws on carrying them, stun guns cannot be shipped to CT, HI, MA, MI, NJ, RI, WI, Annapolis, MD; Baltimore, MD; Baltimore County, MD; Chicago, IL; New Castle County, DE; Philadelphia, PA; or Washington DC. However, all of our other products are available to you unless otherwise noted in the next section:

Pepper sprays can not be shipped to MA, MI, NY, WI or outside of the US
    Last edited by casey12105; 05-03-2013 at 07:40 PM.
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

done. Never heard of this before. I like.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Wow, interesting! I used to take a personal defense class twice a year all through high school and college until we moved to Hawaii and I still remember a lot of what I learned.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by just, Chaleigh View Post
    done. Never heard of this before. I like.
    Thanks! It's a pretty new company, they started in 2011. That was one of the big selling points for me signing on, lots of recruitment and selling opportunities =). But mainly because self defense is something important to me, I'm planning on getting my self defense instructor certification after we move as well.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    Wow, interesting! I used to take a personal defense class twice a year all through high school and college until we moved to Hawaii and I still remember a lot of what I learned.
    That's great! I wish my highschool offered something like that. I've taken a few as an adult, I always rcommend them to my customers as well.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by casey12105 View Post
    That's great! I wish my highschool offered something like that. I've taken a few as an adult, I always rcommend them to my customers as well.
    Oh it wasn't offered through my school. My mom's real estate company sponsored it for all of their employees and they're families. The first time we went, I complained about having to give up my Saturday but it was totally worth it so I just kept going to each class with my mom. They're totally worth it.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    Oh it wasn't offered through my school. My mom's real estate company sponsored it for all of their employees and they're families. The first time we went, I complained about having to give up my Saturday but it was totally worth it so I just kept going to each class with my mom. They're totally worth it.
    I completely agree, especially if you have a good instructor.
  8. Senior Member
    Liked the page, looks like some good information/product.
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  9. Senior Member
    Cool to see other consultants out there. I bought a bunch of stuff when we got to AK since they seem to have a higher than normal crime rate against women.
  10. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Too bad we can have pepper spray or any of that stuff over here in England
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast