Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fundraising, Advertising and Classified Guidlines

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie55 View Post
    So I just have a quick question. My business is Real Estate and so would that be posted on here? I see Mary Kay and candle light but I didn't know if my Real Estate business would be the same or not. I'm far from having my 500 posts but would like to know if I can post in the classifieds or not.
    I'm sorry that I missed this earlier! As you get closer to 500 posts, please start a private thread at the link in the OP and we can review your options with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kaepernick View Post
    Wait i'm confused... So I have to have a scentsy thread and update that with special? Sorry I must have missed this when it was originally posted.
    No, you can only have one active thread at a time. Currently, you start a new thread for each month and keep discussion to that month's special/s in that thread - that is just fine. The other thread dies out with the month, but we can also close it if someone bumps it.

It's also fine if you are the consultant for one of our members and they have a thread for a party they are hosting.

Does that make sense?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
    I'm sorry that I missed this earlier! As you get closer to 500 posts, please start a private thread at the link in the OP and we can review your options with you.

No, you can only have one active thread at a time. Currently, you start a new thread for each month and keep discussion to that month's special/s in that thread - that is just fine. The other thread dies out with the month, but we can also close it if someone bumps it.

It's also fine if you are the consultant for one of our members and they have a thread for a party they are hosting.

Does that make sense?
    I think so lol. Just tell me if I'm a bad girl! I usually only do one thread per month just to show what that months special is. Sorry if I ever did something wrong after this was made! I don't want a spankin
  3. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  4. You are here.
    You are here.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Text added to above guidelines:

PLEASE BE ADVISED: Unsolicited PMs to members regarding solicitation and advertising are NOT allowed. You may PM someone with information if they PM you first or if they indicate in a thread that they would like more information from you. You may NOT PM someone with the intent to solicit business from them without express and clear conversation from them that your solicitation is welcome.
  8. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234