Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fundraising, Advertising and Classified Guidlines

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice View Post
    So are you eliminating the activity % requirement?
    The activity percentages, right now, reset at the beginning of every month and aren't accurate for these purposes, so we're going to moved to membership length and posts per month for the time being. If an add-on to vBulletin is create that will hold onto activity percentages is created, we'll go back to that.
  2. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    so does that mean my 'archived' thread can be reopened or should I start a new one?

www.SnarkyFit.com
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvanity View Post
    so does that mean my 'archived' thread can be reopened or should I start a new one?
    I was actually just looking for your private thread - either one is fine!
  4. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
    I was actually just looking for your private thread - either one is fine!
    If you could open it back up, that'd be awesome
    Last edited by sweetvanity; 03-14-2013 at 03:42 PM. Reason: changed mind.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  5. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  6. Eye
    Master Caster
    Master Caster
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys! I get the idea behind this, but I'm seriously NOT liking the fact that the advanced edit doesn't work for changing the title. And as often as I'm going to want to change it, it seems like way more work for you guys than needed if I have to contact you every time I want it changed. I am hoping to have a weekly post/special. Which means every time I post a new reply on my thread, I'm going to have to contact you to have the tile changed. Just doesn't seem very easy.

It might be better if you made it so each thread HAD to be approved by a mod, like in DearSOS. Just a thought. I hate to keep bugging you all over these threads. Or at least have admin look into fixing the glitch that doesn't let us update the title ourselves! Thanks.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye View Post
    Hey guys! I get the idea behind this, but I'm seriously NOT liking the fact that the advanced edit doesn't work for changing the title. And as often as I'm going to want to change it, it seems like way more work for you guys than needed if I have to contact you every time I want it changed. I am hoping to have a weekly post/special. Which means every time I post a new reply on my thread, I'm going to have to contact you to have the tile changed. Just doesn't seem very easy.

It might be better if you made it so each thread HAD to be approved by a mod, like in DearSOS. Just a thought. I hate to keep bugging you all over these threads. Or at least have admin look into fixing the glitch that doesn't let us update the title ourselves! Thanks.
    Having to approve a thread is no less work then asking for a change in the private thread.

Just putting a general "Eye's Origami Owl Specials" as the title and then listing the new ones in your OP would be a good idea. Also I want to mention that the intent of the classifieds section was never for people to use for personal advertising. While we certainly don't mind people using it to spread the word about their business, that shouldn't be all it is. Maybe instead of doing specials weekly, do bi-weekly or monthly!
  8. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

So I am planning on going in and updating my Tupperware one since that sale is still going on. So I can do that and then confirm the link is in my Siggy and just edit and rewrite the OP whenever. Correct? I want to make sure I am getting this right since normally deleting an OP is a no no.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by HisByzantineLove View Post
    So I am planning on going in and updating my Tupperware one since that sale is still going on. So I can do that and then confirm the link is in my Siggy and just edit and rewrite the OP whenever. Correct? I want to make sure I am getting this right since normally deleting an OP is a no no.
    You can do it that way if you would like, or you can report the thread when it no longer applies, we will close it for you and then you can start a new thread.
  10. Senior Member
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast