Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Melaleuca

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Jump for Joy Melaleuca

Advertisements
    How many of you lovely ladies buy from this company? How many of you haven't heard of them and would like to know more information? I just started with them today and I must say I am amazed at their products! And I would love to spread the word to anyone who wants more information! With their products you can go green, save money, and (IMHO, the best part) shop from home and have it delivered to your front door, which means no fighting crowds at the Commissary or Wal-mart. They also offer a 100% Money back guarentee on all their products!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    one of the worst MLM companies around, IMO products are over priced and thier rep requirements are insane, I can get the same type and same quality of products from the local store, or I can make my own natural products at home for a fraction of the cost.
    Sorry,,, you asked
  3. Senior Member
    The products made my daughter break out in a horrible rash.

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  4. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsgirl View Post
    one of the worst MLM companies around, IMO products are over priced and thier rep requirements are insane, I can get the same type and same quality of products from the local store, or I can make my own natural products at home for a fraction of the cost.
    Sorry,,, you asked
    I have to agree. I got roped into trying to sell their products, worst decision ever.

5. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by gunsgirl View Post
    Sorry,,, you asked
    I have to agree as well.
  6. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    I used them last year. Loved most of the household cleaning products, the vitamins and the bodycare/makeup... def not the laundry detergent. My homemade stuff works better. The monthly requirement was just too much for my family. We don't use that much stuff.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Im sorry ya'll had problems with the company! A spouse here showed it to me and the products she uses, and I really like them! She loves their vitamins and so does my aunt.