Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: O'Neill Toddler 2mm Reactor Full Wetsuit size 4. San Diego/Oceanside locals.

1. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.

Smile O'Neill Toddler 2mm Reactor Full Wetsuit size 4. San Diego/Oceanside locals.

Advertisements
    Locals only please and I'm more then willing to drive closer to where you are. Also, willing to hold it till next payday which is coming up soon if money right now is an issue. Just want it gone for sure before August 1rst, because that is when the movers come to get our stuff.

I'm only asking for $18, Or Make me an offer.... I paid $55.95 for the suit new, and it's in prefect condition still.

The color: PunkPink/ Graphite

The wet suit itself has only been worn by DD 2 times to the beach so it's in great shape still. It has 50+ U.V. protection built into the suit so 100% UV protection! It's also of course has been washed since DD last wore it so it comes clean Lol. (it's hand wash only, but it cleans easy.)

This is what the suit looks like on DD. As you can tell this one is kinda big on here still she's between a 3 and a 4 size wise. The suit itself is a size 4.

Here's a link to where I bought it from originally. There are reviews on there, and you can read more about how it's made/what it's made of.
    O'Neill Toddler 2mm Reactor Full Wetsuit at SwimOutlet.com - Free Shipping

Here's a sizing chart off the site in which I ordered the suit. I bolded/turned the text red for the part regarding the size 4.
    ONeill Size Chart at SwimOutlet.com
    O'NEILL KIDS' WETSUITS & RASHGUARDS

Size 1 2 3 4 6

Height 2'10"-3'2 3'2"-3'6" 3'6"-3'10" 3'10"-4'1" 4'1"-4'4"

Weight 25-30 30-35 35-40 40-55 50-65

Chest 19-21 20-22 21-23 23-25 24-26

Waist 19-20 19-21 20-22 20-22 21-23

I personally have loved this product, and this suit for sell is actually DD's second one. The other one she out grew, and it was still in good enough shape to sale that one as well. This one we just won't need in Florida like we needed it here for her to enjoy the beach. Before I bought the wetsuits DD couldn't even be at the beaches here for 30 minutes without her little lips turning blue. With the suit on though we spent HOURS at the beach. When she had her first one on for the first time we spent over 6hours at the beach! The whole time she was running, splashing in the waves, and playing in the sand. All while not having to worry about having her freeze, or worry about sun burn on her little arms and legs. So I highly recommend it for anyone with a little one that loves the beach with how cold the ocean is here.
    Last edited by LoveMikeyBear; 07-10-2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: typos
    Signature removed due to size.
  2. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
  3. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Bumping once more for the late night people.

I may bump this again closer to payday as well....
  4. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.

Still up for grabs and I lowered the price as low as I'm willing to go for this suit! I want this thing gone!

I can guarantee you won't find a suit of this quality for your little girl(or someone else's little girl) anywhere else for this cheap! Heck I pay $8-15 for cheaply made Old navy and Walmart toddler swim suits, and they don't provide really any protection from the sun or cold at all...
  5. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    One last before I list it on Craigslist figured I'd offer it here.

Can't find this quality of suit for little one's for this cheap anywhere else. Not even on Ebay the same wet suit is listed on there for $64.95 which is even more then I payed for it new.

Last Chance to get a high quality suit dirt cheap for your little one, or for someone else's little one! I'm listing it Craigslist tonight! (for more than I'm asking for it here. Giving one y'all a chance to snag it for cheap. )